- The programmers that provided the old classifieds script have discontinued it so there was no other option than to find a replacement
- Existing ads have been imported along with ad contact information
- All imported ads have a new post & expiration date
- Existing ad posters can gain access to edit or delete their ad by clicking “Edit Ad”, then entering the email address that was used when registering their SA account and using the “Click here to have your Ad access keys sent to you” link. Anyone that has problems can contact me for help: email@example.com
- New ad posters can edit or delete their own ads using a code that will be sent to their email address
- Classified ad users can contact the ad poster without exposing the poster’s email (blind email system, similar to Craigslist)
- Ads expire after 90 days, but can be deleted or marked as “sold” by the ad poster if necessary. If you have problems, or want me to make changes to your ad, I’ll be glad to take care of it.
- The classifieds are now mobile friendly so be sure to check them out with your mobile
- As always, to use the Southern Airboat Classifieds, you have to be in agreement with the rules & terms posted here: http://www.southernairboat.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=19891
I’ll probably be adding more to this list as we gain more experience with this new classifieds system.
Good luck with your buy, sale, or trade and contact me with any problems.