airboat flipped @ milk bus

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
speckslayer
Southern Airboat Member

airboat flipped @ milk bus

Postby speckslayer » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Not sure who it was, but someone flew there boat today at the bus,it did not look good, hope for some good news,last i herd they were headed towards camp mack for emergency transport,
Sending prayers your way bud,hope you are ok

Crown Royal
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: airboat flipped @ milk bus

Postby Crown Royal » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:15 am

???? Any word or update on how they are doing?
http://www.altmansac.com/

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting.."HOLY ****, WHAT A RIDE

Proud member of OUTLAWAIRBOATCLUB.COM

SOUTHERN OUTLAW

Gangreen
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby Gangreen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 am

We was at the bus with a gut that had a Ricochet hull with a bad ass LS1 440 on it. We was told at Indian mound it was him. The boat was 90+ mph.

FLA BOY
Southern Airboat Member

Postby FLA BOY » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:07 am

It is not my place to say who it is or what his injuries are, but He is busted up pretty bad, but going to be ok.
GSO480/12' Hammant
GPU/12' Richochet

Gangreen
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby Gangreen » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

Not to put names on here but was he from Melbourne?

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby HuntingBigun » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 pm

No big secret on FB, it was Bronson, thank god some of the guys got to him he was out face down. Better for folks to read it and remember that if you going to run at speeds that a C172 takes off at with lite high Hsp boat wear a good jacket that float you face up and be safe. They reported hit some grass running into the wind and flew it couple broken bones and hull is toast. That is from a guy that was there with pics. So atta boy for the Paul Tillman, Kevin Rhodes and Dennis Crow that got him out of the water and prayers for Bronson that he heals fast. Be safe guys
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com/index.html

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Southern Style » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:13 pm

Yea.. it was Bronson... We heard an hour after it happened at the OakHead for movie night yesterday... Prayers sent for a speedy recovery... Heard of the events, but wont post in case they arent 100% accurate.... Im sure it will all come out soon..
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby BlowInIt » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:56 pm

I'm doing well, I screwed up. I hope everyone learns from my mistake, always wear a life jacket when hauling but. Can not thank Paul Kevin and Denis enough, they saved my life. I should be getting out of hospital tomorrow with reset fractured shoulder and bruised lung. I was extremely lucky, not to mention the riggin, motor, prop, and guard are all perfect. Just need a hull.... Not in a rush

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby HuntingBigun » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm

BlowInIt wrote:I'm doing well, I screwed up. I hope everyone learns from my mistake, always wear a life jacket when hauling but. Can not thank Paul Kevin and Denis enough, they saved my life. I should be getting out of hospital tomorrow with reset fractured shoulder and bruised lung. I was extremely lucky, not to mention the riggin, motor, prop, and guard are all perfect. Just need a hull.... Not in a rush

Glad you doing better and prayers for speedy recovery!!! Looks like your shoulder took out your hull lol so lucky man hats off to all that help and see ya on the pond soon
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com/index.html

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby fl cracker » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Glad to hear your doing good. Let me know if you anything!
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2012 12'-6" x 7'-6" Hamant with a SV 540 & NGQ's

PAINKILLER
Southern Airboat Member

Postby PAINKILLER » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:22 pm

BlowInIt wrote:I'm doing well, I screwed up. I hope everyone learns from my mistake, always wear a life jacket when hauling but. Can not thank Paul Kevin and Denis enough, they saved my life. I should be getting out of hospital tomorrow with reset fractured shoulder and bruised lung. I was extremely lucky, not to mention the riggin, motor, prop, and guard are all perfect. Just need a hull.... Not in a rush

I don't know you but I believe you have been sent a warning from above heed his warning for your self and family glad your ok
Psalms 101:7 No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Southern Style » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 pm

Sorry to hear bud.... Heard the news at the OakHead.. Glad ur doing much better.. Holler if we can do anything... Be safe, and prayers sent to ya...
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

ptillman
Southern Airboat Member

Postby ptillman » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Glad I was there to help. Happy for the good news on the pilot. See you soon Bronson.
2014 14x8 JB Hull,421 SBC, Rotator 2.68:1, 82" NGR
12' Thurman, o470 angle valve, 72" WhirlWind Prop (SOLD)
13' Hamant, 383 Chevy, Blue Lightning Drive, 80" R 3 Blade (SOLD)

NASTYCRACKER
Southern Airboat Member

Postby NASTYCRACKER » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:27 pm

god bless u Bronson had me worried when I seen the text figured out y I didn't hear back from u , so glad u ight if u need anything these St. Cloud boys are here for ya

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby farmboy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:06 am

It was a VERY scary thing to see and still can't stop thinking about seeing Bronson floating face down in the water. God was with him without question! A big thanks to everyone that helped Paul Tillman(Ptillman) Kevin Bailey(FLABOY) Eric Raulerson(TIGO541) and I know I'm missing some but thank you! I really hope this is a reminder of just how dangerous this stuff can be... A life jacket,helmet and a brake is a must have when running boats of this caliber. JMO!
I have somebody's rope PM me or call me and I will make sure you get it back (561)261-6390 Kevin.
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Postby scrambletown » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am

PAINKILLER wrote:

I don't know you but I believe you have been sent a warning from above heed his warning for your self and family glad your ok

the LORD works in mysterious ways if we would only heed his warnings.
glad everybody is fine--air-boats can be dangerous at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

P.Vento
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby P.Vento » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:03 am

Still got your new brake sitting on the shelf guess you don't need it now, lol glad your alrite

PAINKILLER
Southern Airboat Member

Postby PAINKILLER » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 am

The lord gave him help this time next time maybe not be wise
Psalms 101:7 No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

stroked470
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby stroked470 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:47 am

This isn't funny or anything but Mr. Vento I have to say that is funny right there...glad your ok but hindsight is a bitch sometimes... it can happen in an instant without warning on these fast boats. Get better dude...it was a bad ass looking little boat by the way, I seen a photo of it last night and it looked real good

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby BlowInIt » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 am

Did anyone by chance end up with my three 5gal fuel jogs and orange tool bag that I left on hill? Would really like to get tool bag back at least

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby BlowInIt » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 am

Pete, don't count me out that easy. I should have never been running that hard into the wind. I will never race or make a hot pass again without a life vest. My adrenaline was rushing and I thought I was invincible . Big Time reality check.

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby farmboy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 am

BlowInIt wrote:Did anyone by chance end up with my three 5gal fuel jogs and orange tool bag that I left on hill? Would really like to get tool bag back at least

Bronson call the guy that built your hull I think it was him that picked that stuff up... I can't remember his name. He picked it up as soon as I took you in.
14ft JB Hull,Lycoming GSO480 w/water-meth injection,Sensenich 3-blade "R",ButtRaxx seats,B&S Trailer.

Member of Glades Airboat & Buggy Association / Kissimmee River Valley Sportsman Association

farmboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby farmboy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:45 am

BlowInIt wrote:Pete, don't count me out that easy. I should have never been running that hard into the wind. I will never race or make a hot pass again without a life vest. My adrenaline was rushing and I thought I was invincible . Big Time reality check.

I knew when I seen you turn back around facing into the wind and get on it I knew what was about to happen... That hull was extremely free and wasn't a chance that that flying it wasn't gonna happen. The wind was bad.

plumcrazy
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby plumcrazy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 am

kept gettin braver every time i took my little flat bottom out so i pulled the motor this weekend going on a sled with high riggin back to cruise mode ... glad your not hurt to bad .. oh by the way any body looking for a nice 12 x7 ricochet race boar every thing but motor and prop pm me.. and its got a brake.......

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby BlowInIt » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:03 am

Cool thanks Kevin, sounds like Lorne has it.

Return to “Airboat Talk”