Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site

Postby CHAKA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:29 pm

Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site. I am looking for this lost site and have spent alot of time hunting it through the Everglades and Swamps through out South Florida . I have reached out to an Archaeologist in Florida who is interested and will share with the people if the site is relocated. His team is willing to search area's that we are not able to search that may contain the Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site. We already have leads to check and will push this hard over the next few months. Just to let you know we do have information already on the correct location to be searched. If anyone can add information that we can use please reply as there are two Pyramid /Temple sites reported and we have information on only one of them. Thank You ! Kicking Bird
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site

Postby CHAKA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Lost Hidden Florida Everglades Pyramid / Temple site. There is an article that appeared in the Miami Times on 26 Aug 2014. " Two long-lost maps spark a quest to find forgotten pyramids in the Florida swamps " This is a detailed story of the site and where it may be. Good story from someone who had been there. I have known about the Lost Pyramids since the early 1960's . Kicking Bird
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member: A.P.E. Agency to Prevent Evil. Member: Wounded Warrior Alumni Iraq War. Where ever you go... You will always be there... and Death will always be your silent companion

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:41 am

Today we have a search group that has " Boots on the ground " looking for one of the Hidden Florida Pyramid / Temple sites. If any one has seen any thing that is out of place in the Glades like walls or some thing that has right angles that makes a shape on the ground. Send me PM if you have any information. Thanks, Kicking Bird.
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bonefish
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Bonefish » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:17 pm

:cheers: Call Randy Wayne White

dblj006
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Postby dblj006 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Bonefish wrote::cheers: Call Randy Wayne White

LOL :D
Broke.

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 pm

I worked on a island close to Goodland in the 90's
Its called pineapple key it had a large pyramid about 4 story's tall made out of oyster shells
I was told the Indians made it for a lookout hill to see over the ten thousand islands
There was also a Indian buried there close by
"Success Requires No Excuses"

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 am

Thank you Helicsher for the tip on Pineapple key. Just got back in and sorry for the slow reply. Bonefish, I think Randy Wayne White would want to contact me as I grew up in the Glades, Big Cypress and been on alot of the islands through out the 10,000 Islands. I have explored a lot of south Florida with my Dad on our airboat, half track and off shore boat when he was alive. I fought the war in Iraq and spent almost 5 years serving in a Combat group overseas. FYI... Randy Wayne White is a writter who lives in Florida and likes to turn non-fiction stories into Fiction stories if you don't know right off the cuff who he is . A site has been located that might be the Pyramid / Temple. It is over 30 foot high and is covered in no less then three foot of vegitation and old growth. This is a bad place with Rattlesnakes under foot. A 2nd trip in will tell more. Kicking Bird.
Last edited by CHAKA on Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rick McC.
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Rick McC. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:21 pm

CHAKA wrote:Thank you Helicsher for the tip on Pineapple key. Just got back in and sorry for the slow reply. Bonefish, I think Randy Wayne White would want to contact me as I grew up in the Glades, Big Cypress and been on alot of the islands through out the 10,000 Islands. I have explored a lot of south Florida with my Dad on our airboat, half track and off shore boat when he was alive. I fought the war in Iraq and spent almost 5 years serving in a Combat group overseas. FYI... Randy Wayne White is a writter who lives in Florida and likes to turn non-fiction stories into Fiction stories if you don't know right off the cuff who he is . A site has been located that might be the Pyramid / Temple. It is over 30 foot high and is covered in no less then three foot of vegitation and old growth. This is a bad place with Rattlesnakes under foot. A 2nd trip in will tell more. ChaKa.

Good luck in your quest, Sir!
"Sights are for the unenlightened."
Rick
http://guntipsandtalk.com

glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby glades cat » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Those Nike missile silos can resemble pyramids...given enough shine in the system. Lol
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

Lwells
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Lwells » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Glades Cat, I'm not sure but I thought the pyramids found all around were position markers for the Aliens from outerspace, I didn't realize the American Indians were their caretakers did you? That may explain why the Indians had this land way before others.

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 pm

What the hell is a Nike missile ?
And where the hell are you guys getting shine from ?

glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby glades cat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 am

Cold War missile base in the Glades.
https://www.google.com/search?sclient=t ... bGaXCCARoM
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:15 am

And the shine?

Lwells
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Lwells » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:56 pm

I bring my own shine from eastern Kentucky, I'm kin to the Hatfield.lol :stirpot:

CHAKA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby CHAKA » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Update.. The Lost Pyramid Site of the Everglades that was in the newspaper's is not a pyramid or a missile silo. It is just an old temple site maybe 5,000 B.P. that is 30 foot high with rattlesnakes on top of a ridge of Oyster shells that are covered under a pile of dead growth 4 foot high. Kicking Bird

Return to “Airboat Talk”