1st airboat ! Reccomendations "please"

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
Warden
Southern Airboat Member

1st airboat ! Reccomendations "please"

Postby Warden » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Ok , im new at this , im in upstate ny , i live on a shallow running creek , its 300' wide and meanders for many miles it has some small rapids ,, i also have grassy fields with rolling hills that i would need to navigate dry ! i also would like to get out on the hudson river , which this creek connects with ! I own normal boats already ! Not new to that ! I build race engines for circle track and drag race and the occasional race boat ! I have a shop full of 700+ hp Small blocks , but i think i want an aircraft powered unit ? I do want a fast boat , i ran several before in the glades and one up here all car engines all fun the one up here i built an engine for the owner and i got to play with it , my phone gps said 62mph .. i dont think i want anything much slower ! Quieter would be nice tho ! BTW , these things drive like a dirt circle track car , incase anyone wonders ! SO a used airboat to start for me ! 2-4 seater ... that will bite in a turn , and run up hill dry ! ....Reccomendations Appreciated ?? Thank you , tony /RVES 845-626-3412

pierson skunkape
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: 1st airboat ! Reccomendations "please"

Postby pierson skunkape » Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

You are looking for a company called Unicorn custom airboats there in Iceland........ you can't traverse Rapids and run 60 70 miles an hour all your heart's content because there won't be anybody around to hurt except yourself........ my suggestion would be to stick to tour boats

Warden
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Warden » Tue May 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Life begins at 100 ....mph .... them tour boats are dangerous .... we went on one last year .... Barffed my brains out ! Has 2 grown men makeing out in the front seat every time the pilot stopped ... ill pass on the tours
But thanks for the advice ! W

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Fri May 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Can't fly the confederate flag , but it's okay for 2 but nuts to make out in front of anyone including children
The left makes me sick!
"Success Requires No Excuses"

Warden
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Warden » Sat May 27, 2017 1:59 am

It was on a "tour boat " in the glades , & like i said , i barrfed , they were just " married " which i am all for ,,, let them feel the sting of divorce now, lmao , Note /- im not politically correct at all , however i am a liberal , in a live and let die sort of way ! U folks aint seen left till u been where i live , in ny state , the land of the snowflake and trust fund bunny , these people are not airboat friendly at all , but i have a 1/4 mile clay oval test track rite here and they r against that 2 , we really need to stand together and keep our freedom , many of you dont know what it could be like yet , when the public is hell bent on banning everything you love to do ! No guns , no noise , no race cars , no airboats , no ATVs , no life ! My 2 cents w

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Sat May 27, 2017 7:58 am

Warden you seem like a really confused man
You like guns ,fast cars, boats,atvs, outdoors and don't like gays
But think it's okay for them to be shacked up together
And then call your self a liberal ?
Are you a member of the NRA and the Sierra Club also?
Are you a atheist that quotes the bible?
You need to get out of that NY air for a few
I think you are a right wing gun slinger like the rest of us
Deplorable's
You need to get your head screwed on right before you pick out a boat , this could go really wrong for you

Warden
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Warden » Sat May 27, 2017 12:33 pm

well , ya see , look at it this way , the Gay guys been smiling and floating along all happy happy happy 4 a long time in the closet , this is not fair to them , rite here is New Paltz NY they made Gay marriage legal , i think its great ! they aint got it in the ass for real till they go through a divorce like the rest of us folk ! lol !
i carry a gun , my daughter is a very liberal thinking doctor , with a S&W 357PD between her BOOBS ! Trump is in my phone ! to us , liberal means u do what u want and Don't F with us ! or else ! my wife carries as do the rest of my family , NY is awesome , the locals here are real salt of the earth , the cityidots are BAD ,,, i will not Do business with a true left winger / Hillary/ obama supporter / i boot them rite outta the shop their money is no good here ! i would starve first , the EPA is my arch enemy , ! the BiBLE is Good , the Quran is BAD , read some of it , and u will see why was are indeed at War ,,,,,, my only confusion daily is , 357, 45 or 22mag ? whats the flavor of the day , ! i am not a LEFT friendly place , stop in and see ! W

helicsher
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby helicsher » Sat May 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Reading the quran is a waste of time .
The bible tells you that.
Good luck with your boat and be careful
And if I ever make it that way I will look you up and show you what a dirt track is for !
GOD BLESS AMERICA
:proud: :old_glory:

boatair
Site Supporter - VII
Site Supporter - VII

Postby boatair » Sat May 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Warden wrote:well , ya see , look at it this way , the Gay guys been smiling and floating along all happy happy happy 4 a long time in the closet , this is not fair to them , rite here is New Paltz NY they made Gay marriage legal , i think its great ! they aint got it in the ass for real till they go through a divorce like the rest of us folk ! lol !
i carry a gun , my daughter is a very liberal thinking doctor , with a S&W 357PD between her BOOBS ! Trump is in my phone ! to us , liberal means u do what u want and Don't F with us ! or else ! my wife carries as do the rest of my family , NY is awesome , the locals here are real salt of the earth , the cityidots are BAD ,,, i will not Do business with a true left winger / Hillary/ obama supporter / i boot them rite outta the shop their money is no good here ! i would starve first , the EPA is my arch enemy , ! the BiBLE is Good , the Quran is BAD , read some of it , and u will see why was are indeed at War ,,,,,, my only confusion daily is , 357, 45 or 22mag ? whats the flavor of the day , ! i am not a LEFT friendly place , stop in and see ! W

You sound OK to us but Bud in Alaska might not like you. :lol: I have not seen him on here lately, we might of gotten to him. On second thought he's to damn hard headed for that!

Return to “Airboat Talk”