Supercharged 480 dd carb questions.

How to soup'em up...a little less moderated...medium skin thickness required!
swampfox
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Supercharged 480 dd carb questions.

Postby swampfox » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:12 pm

O.k. I finally got my sheet together after crook field stole my money. I've purchased a gso 480 and I'm taking the gear off and going dd. (Too much with gear Fer my gore boat) got my spool kit and currently in the process of building motor mounts Fer my stand so I can mount this thing and get it on the water. My question is and don't care, want to everything and anything about carbs and what fuel pump and why I need them. I want to run an edlebrock. Never been a fan of a holley but with guidance and reasons why I might just have to. Don't care bout fuel mileage. Got another boat Fer that. With that said, what fuel pump and what exact carb all yall running. I know what holley most guys run but why exactly. Any help would be very appreciated.
Diamondback 0235c sprayer/ predator gore and powerplant??? Stroked out 65 continental :)

billybob
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Supercharged 480 dd carb questions.

Postby billybob » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:28 pm

Get ahold of Cecil in Melbourne. I see a lot of people running boost referenced AED carbs.
I do all my own stunts!!!!!!

406 JAMIE
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Supercharged 480 dd carb questions.

Postby 406 JAMIE » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:31 am

call JD off 1-92 great guy and always willing to help.he's across from sams on 1-92.y all besafe :rebel:
Melbourne Mud Mafia Down And Dirty

Return to “High Performance Talk”