Affliction Airboats

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
firefight-n
Southern Airboat Member

Affliction Airboats

Postby firefight-n » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:32 pm

HellOfaCompany!! Despite all the non sense and trash talking some people were doing in the recent past, I want to say thank you for making everything so pleasant and easy to deal with. I had Jeff build me an engine stand and after getting the product back to the house and putting everything back together, he had realized that some of the measurements were wrong due to my stringer height. Upon talking with Jeff about different options, he decided instead of building another stand he would build me a new stainless cage on the house since I needed one anyways!! Wow is all I have to say about that! Now that is some unbelievable customer service! Thank you again Jeff and looking forward to riding with you in the future. :salute: :old_glory: :salute:
Last edited by firefight-n on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gary S
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: Affliction Airboats

Postby Gary S » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:18 am

New stainless cage on the house because engine stand did't fit? How come he didn't rebuild the motor and change the air in the tires while he was at it?

firefight-n
Southern Airboat Member

Postby firefight-n » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:17 am

It's funny you say that Gary. We actually did put air in two of the four tires. :thumbleft:
There's a little more to the story than just BAM, here's a new cage. All I'm saying is the man def tries to make it right for you if something goes wrong, very pleasant man to talk to and deal with.

br,lc,LA
Southern Airboat Member

Postby br,lc,LA » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 am

Have a guy here in Louisiana who had his boat built by Affliction. He is also pleased with the product.
2016 American Airboat's AirRanger pushed by an Airboat Pros 2015 1.4L GM Ecotec... "Nothin' as Fine as Hearing a Turbo Whine"

dirtracer4
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby dirtracer4 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:15 pm

Really! He has $30,000 of my money, 22 months of screwing with my life, and will not answer my calls or texts. Your lucky
My low post count only reflects the quality of this forum and the info it already contains.

firefight-n
Southern Airboat Member

Postby firefight-n » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 am

From everything I have heard and dealt with, the man gets the job done and done right when your doing business with them the right way. I seriously doubt Jeff wants your money without handing the product over without there being a serious problem behind the scene. He's not going to jeopardize his business over one boat. :slap:

Waggs
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Waggs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:36 am

Prolly have this dude some kind of discount or that SS cage for a good review on here.
12.5' Predator, O320H2AD, 72" Whisper Tip Narrow

Liberty Mechanical Services
Performing all commercial and residential HVAC services
321-689-7709
Make America Cool Again!

KCCO

Waggs
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby Waggs » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 am

Prolly have this dude some kind of discount or that SS cage for a good review on here.
12.5' Predator, O320H2AD, 72" Whisper Tip Narrow

Liberty Mechanical Services
Performing all commercial and residential HVAC services
321-689-7709
Make America Cool Again!

KCCO

Return to “Airboat Talk”