• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com
huge cottonmouth
flshooter

huge cottonmouth

Boys, they do get that big ...... saw one roll in a ditch line one day and disappear into a drain pipe before I could pop him that was easily that size. I hate 'em. They don't run from you like most other kinds will.

Thats a big one. Back around the 70's I was out on the L-8 marsh before it was developed, and what I thought was an otter turned out to be a cottonmouth swimming. All I saw was it's head. Ran up to it, and game on. Hit it with my best shot. Not as long as yours damn close, bigger around though. I would hate to here any thing being by them..

Well even with the stick getting it closer to the camera lens, its stll a big one.Glad its Dead

Seen 3 every bit of 5' long at River Ranch about 10 years ago all in some sort of wierd snake orgy or something and we gave em lead poisning. They for sure do get that big, anyone that say different dosnt know what they are talking about.

That is definitely a leg breaker, I hate 'em cause they wont run like other snakes.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
flshooter
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back