• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com
New Nightforce ATACR scope
S

New Nightforce ATACR scope

I did this picture for Nightforce scopes its their new ATACR scope it has a 34mm tube and 56 mm objective lens and totally new HD glass that is beyond words on how clear it is and it is like comparing a regular TV to HDTV when you look through it compared to my old NSX scope the Rifle chassis is a T
WOW! So the glass is that much clearer than the NXS? I have the 3.5-15 and love it. I've looked into the ATACR a little but the 38oz. scares me a little for a hunting/ plinking rifle. Does the HD substantially increase the light gathering capiblities? Awesome scope!

the difference is huge your 3.5x15 has a 30mm tube this scope not only has far superior glass but it also has a 34mm tube looking threw the two scopes side by side in a low light situation the difference would be like night and day and the resolution on the ATACR is about 50 % better

That's crazy. I'm going to start a 7mm STW build and will have to look into this scope a little more. Like I said, the weight is of some concern. Thanks for the reply.

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Sniper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back