• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com
Sod for Helms
farmboy

Sod for Helms

Hey Helms here's that load of grass you wanted!!!
Nice load of sod. I was in grass business for twelve years and really enjoyed it , then the housing market in Atlanta busted. Now back to pnuts and cotton.

Bradley it's muck base st.augustine floratam its almost the same thing... You would almost to put a piece of each side by side to see the difference. Trout master it is a great business to be in but you got to have good paying customers to make the business work. I wouldn't trade for anything else... Helms I even take food stamps buddy... Lol!

That's a good friend of mines truck.18speed & 600hp cat twin turbos and got some computer chip work done and a whole lot of Crome on the inside. It used to be a lot nicer but these ruff dirt roads everyday has put a lot or ware on it.

You better sell a couple extra of those to fatten the piggy bank for the new vapor, i need some more deer heads to come in so i can pad mine, just hope i can transfer my high priced front seat, lol

Lol yea I'm trying to sell as much as I can I've already done robbed the piggy bank! It's empty now...

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Album
My Pics
Added by
farmboy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings