• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

AAOF Corned Beef & Cabbage Poker Run

Cherpa

Well folks get ready!!!! March 12th, 2022. The Airboat Association of Florida (AAOF) will hold our St. Patricks Day Poker Run. Ask someone who's been on an AAOF Poker Run before... They are a lot of fun!

First boat out at 10:00 am. Last boat out at 12:00 Noon. All boats back in at 2:00pm. $5, $10, and $20 hands. Try our corned beef and cabbage after the run. Then run some more! Don't forget the sunset ride.

It's gonna be another great day, with great people and great food! Don't miss it.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 12

radtech

Sure wish I could be there, brother! I miss hanging out and riding with y'all. Still waiting to find out if I'm gonna get my new hull I ordered. Looks like I'm gonna be down for a while longer.

Gary S

You missed some good food and friendly people. The wind was bad and one afternoon storm, but after so long without any activities it was nice.

radtech

I bet it was! I plan to be there for the next one for sure. Just gotta figure out if I have to start over and buy another new hull or not. If I can be up and running by summer, I'll try to visit in the fall

John Fenner

Had a great time, boat ran good, nice visit with friends and family, had a couple very nice hands going on the poker run, had quite a buzz going, no clue on last draw, nap time ensued, went out for sunset ride,, nap number 2,, loaded up boat at about 10 pm and got home at about 11:30