• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Airboat Association of Florida.BBQ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTodd2U

AAAAAHHHHHH! You must be the one that got me at the show. What did I ever do to deserve that? On my anniversary even? :?:

mawestwood

MrTodd2U said:
AAAAAHHHHHH! You must be the one that got me at the show. What did I ever do to deserve that? On my anniversary even? :?:

Nope, it wasn't me!!! But I do know who it was, she paid good money to have you thrown in jail. tee hee Hopefully your wife wasn't too mad at you.

MrTodd2U

mawestwood said:
MrTodd2U said:

Nope, it wasn't me!!! But I do know who it was, she paid good money to have you thrown in jail. tee hee Hopefully your wife wasn't too mad at you.

:idea: Ok so now I have a clue. I'm thinking maybe I need to bring my wrist rocket and some peanut M&M's to the BBQ... Am I close? :?:

mawestwood

MrTodd2U said:
mawestwood said:
MrTodd2U said:

:idea: Ok so now I have a clue. I'm thinking maybe I need to bring my wrist rocket and some peanut M&M's to the BBQ... Am I close? :?:

I'll have to check with her! Wasn't with her where she was, but you had her put in jail too. She wasn't a happy camper either......

painterchic

MrTodd2U said:
mawestwood said:
MrTodd2U said:

You can bring all the M&M's you want... but it wasn't me.... but I know who it was now and I shook her hand... serves you right for putting ME in jail.... I WILL get even... :twisted: :twisted:

T

flyinboomhesy

hey davie gso 480 this is the boys u met at the tower awhile back u took some pic of my boat white tube with a dd good lookin girl on front u talked to my bro with a blue sled but yaeh we wear coming to the bbq with with some friends but just for the day goin frogin later that night

Davie GSO480

Great..come on...Ill be in the front arround the cookers till about 12 or so....lots to do all day.....great wildlife show with otter Dan....

I talked to Bud Marquis yesterday about comming as well.......

Davie GSO480

3-1-08_002.jpg

Heres the T sign, just before the gates....About 8 miles West of US-27 on US-41 Tamiami Trail

3-1-08_004.jpg

The gate......put your boat in, park in lot to the east of club.......plenty of food.....eat at about 12:30...Raffel Drawing, Wildlife show,,do not miss it Otter Dan..bounce house 4 kids,,music...lots more

Olf Art

Silent Prop
R. I. P.
OK, Plum ..... just threw that 1 7/8" hitch ball in the truck. You win it, I'll call for directions from the campground. :lol:

olf

JOLLY ROGER

Just got to AAoF club grounds and started to set up. Still need some good airboat clipart if anybody has any to share email to JOLLY ROGER cobeer@yahoo.com
come early and join the karaoke Friday night !

painterchic

Anybody have the official address for the AAOF??? I'm trying to mapquest it for directions from Brooksville... HELP!!!!!

T

MrTodd2U

painterchic said:
Anybody have the official address for the AAOF??? I'm trying to mapquest it for directions from Brooksville... HELP!!!!!

T

Here you go..

25400 Tamiami Trail. Tamiami Trail is also called US 41 and SW 8 Street..

See you there.

Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.