• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

airboat rain cover for boat?

chrisjr88fan

does anyone know who makes rain covers with the snaps or eyes for bungee cords,i have 14 ft kennedy/any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,oh by the way i rode this last saturday on the gulf side of aripeka in pasco county awesome ride,seen two monster snook,reds,sharks,etc..water was clearest ive seen around here,if anyones interested i can give some directions

goldhunter_2

if your talking about a rain cover check with Dakota airboats that made a really nice one for John C if your talking about bi n tops do a search there are several threads that should come up

John C

Airboatwindloadtest6-15-07004.jpg

Airboatwindloadtest6-15-07006.jpg

Had this made up for a rain cover. Its made out of sunbrella. Its a nice cover, but it wasn't cheap. $500

AirRanger

Look on Classic Airboat website http://classicairboats.com/ they have a cover for the whole airboat in their catalog.

lisarandy13707

I am also looking for a rain cover and recently purchased a 2004 gto airboat and live in pasco (hudson) and any information on your ride in aripeka would be great.

benzatech

does anyone know who makes rain covers with the snaps or eyes for bungee cords,i have 14 ft kennedy/any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,oh by the way i rode this last saturday on the gulf side of aripeka in pasco county awesome ride,seen two monster snook,reds,sharks,etc..water was clearest ive seen around here,if anyones interested i can give some directions
Where you ride at

Rick McC.

I have covers for the seats, control panel, and intake. For the rest; I just put a tarp and bungees over the cage.