• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Airboat Seat Upholstery????

hdsadey

Does anybody have an upholstery shop they trust to make seat covers? I spoke with Buttraxx today and they informed me that they're 4 months out on delivering orders. The girl said that Covid has been unbelievably busy for them, which is wonderful but I'm about 6 weeks from completion on the new boat. When I bought the shells there was a 4-6 week lead time. Really Jonesen for a ride since it's been over a year!!!!! Looking for Buttraxx quality. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I second Michelle. She has done several for me . She used sunbrella material on mine and I love it. Your skin doesn't stick to it and it is cooler than vinyl.

SWAMPHUNTER45 said:
I used Lynn’s Stitch shop in Inverness she does excellent work. http://lynnsstitchshop.com/
She made mine.....great job, love them, would recommend in a heartbeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put towels over the shells until Buttraxx can get you the seats :lol: I waited 3 months for mine and it was more than worth it, expensive but damnit they are nice seats!

I called Michelle about doing 4 seat cushions on a pontoon plus doing the 3seats on one airboat and if she did good work I had seats on another airboat I was going to let her do. On the pontoon cushions I just wanted a one color material and just done good enough to get it by to fish on but she acted like she didn't care whether she did any work for me or not and advised me to check about someone she thought was near me in Okeechobee, which really surprised me. She didn't even ask me about the airboat or offer to give me any information as to helping me other than recommending me go elsewhere.

All Kine Upholstery. Just did custom seats for me and they could not have turned out any better. about 4 weeks. SUPER comfortable at a more than fair price. 239-603-4574

Gary Check with Mr Lyod at Florida city elementary he has done my old brown ford bench seat and has done my wifes Toyota bucket seats a couple months ago

Back