• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

ANYBODY HEARD OF R N D PROPS IN GEORGIA

JAMES

WHAT DO U THINK
WHAT HAVE U HEARD
ANY COUNT
CRAFTMANSHIP GOOD
THANKS FOR THE INFO

I have an RND prop on my mini powered by a 13 hp Honda. The prop was good for the price, like 110.00 shipped or something like that. I would say they are good for a low powered mini airboat but I wouldn't put one on a boat with a real motor.

im gonna have to sey im with northwest on this one somewhere on here is a pic of one that had a lil incident maybe they will post thier comment "not tryen to hurt anyone business " sorry just my .02

nope nothing , there are a few pictures in the gallery that happened in the first 15 minutes but I did run the rest of the weekend like that both tip chipped off, it is also a flat foil blade (old style) they don't have any cup in the blade like a sensenich does.

Like was said earlier , my opinion is the price was one of the best around (but as others said that I get what I pay for) I think his blades would be fine for lower powered mini

I wouldn't put one an a motor more than 25 hp. mine does ok and the price was right. If Robin would put some sort of leading edge protecter on it they would last longer. mine is chewed up like that also but it didn't start until my prop had chewed through water several times, I have also spun my mini around backwards at high speed (15-20) and had the prop chew on some limbs it drifted into, the limbs took a little chunk out of the blades but it stayed together and never came apart, I even drove around for about an hour after that and nothing else happend to it. I think it would still look good if I had never run it through water or tree branches. Heres a link to my mini running the 42x18 RND I am talking about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_lEoX8axI

Back