• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Benefit for Lorne Hooker

mbwilsonjr

October 6, 2018 There will be a benefit for Lorne Hooker at Miles Point. Poker run, raffles,food and a lot more.If you don't have a boat there will be a pontoon boat bring people from State Park. If you have Questions contact Lamar Lancaster on facebook and to volunteer to help.

He is in good spirts, at the shop every day, doing what he can, he has a little movement in one leg, need to get the word out for benefit to help him get the therapy that he needs.

mbwilsonjr said:
If you have Questions contact Lamar Lancaster on facebook and to volunteer to help
just a reminder that quite a few of us do not have facebook so we don't see these events posted - if anyone has a facebook account please add any information on this event - thanks :thumbleft:

kwanjangnihm said:
mbwilsonjr said:
If you have Questions contact Lamar Lancaster on facebook and to volunteer to help
just a reminder that quite a few of us do not have facebook so we don't see these events posted - if anyone has a facebook account please add any information on this event - thanks :thumbleft:

What facebook page?

This is what Lamar lancaster posted on facebook: Lorne's benefit and poker run October 6th at miles point we have some great raffle items a water Walker prop compliance of Andrew McDermott art work by Mike joback about airboats gone wild Shannon parks has a basket of airboats gone wild goodies hot brush art has donated a piece of wall art as well as many other prizes from others to be announced later the list is long BBQ dinners will be sold Lorne has had some health issues that's left him in a wheelchair this benefit is 100 0/0 for him all work is done on volunteer basis all prizes food music all donations anyone wanting to donate or volunteer please hit me up anything vis appreciated no matter how small or large bring your family help raise money for a good cause enjoy your airboats great friends good food and our great outdoors looking forward to seeing everyone let's pull together and help Hooker he has helped many of us in the past let's Get R Did

Enter your chance to win a 2 night stay at Grape Hammock Fish Camp on Lake Kissimmee. (approx 200.00 value)
All proceeds will go towards physical therapy for Lorne Hooker. As of right now, he has not been approved for disability nor does he have medical insurance. Lorne became paralyzed in June due to an emergency surgery. The physical therapy is a crucial aspect in maximizing the success of his ability to walk again.
Tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. I will be setting up a pay pal account. I will also sell tickets when I am working at Grape Hammock. The drawing will be held on September 30, 2018.
You may send checks payable to Lorne Hooker or Heather Dery to 1400 Grape Hammock RD Lake Wales, FL. 33855.
PayPal link is: paypal.me/fishingforacure

Let's make this big everybody come to miles point 10/6 win some prizes and help a good cause hope to see you there

Back