• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

boat name

Well I've seen some of the fine women you entertain Mike, so I could probably come up with a few but maybe we aughta do that by email ..... :lol:
You're Rich Andrews' only competition on here.

if you love to frog gig i thought of this name for my boat .at least i think it is comical but i don't know how it would go over. here is the name.

Gigger Lover

:shock:

thanks t-rex i have been thinking about that name for a while. my thoughts were to put white frogs with fubu outfits on them,hangin down with there frog undies hangin out.with them getting giged. maybe someday.

I know cool rudder graphics are great and naming your airboat seems to make it your own but an old fisherman once told me "don't ever put your name on your boat , it just makes it easier for people to discribe you when you do somethin wrong". :lol:

jpatter123":1qbd8clb said:
I know cool rudder graphics are great and naming your airboat seems to make it your own but an old fisherman once told me "don't ever put your name on your boat , it just makes it easier for people to discribe you when you do somethin wrong". :lol:

BINGO! I use to have a boat called the SWAMPDONKEY. Once I sold that boat I swore I would never name another boat. If you hunt it lets the world know who was hunting where.

Back