• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Chuck. James Rackley

dak10

It a very sad day for me
My friend Chuck has passed away today
He will be missed very much
May he rest in peace
AIRBOAT PROS

Gone, but not forgotten. An innovator and genuine good person. May he rest in peace.

He will indeed be missed.

The family need prayers for his son who is in ocala hospital with broken bones from the accident
Chucky is in a bad way fighting for is life to

dak10 said:
The family need prayers for his son who is in ocala hospital with broken bones from the accident
Prayers sent.
I had assumed Chucks death was from natural causes but this sounds like it may have been from some kind of accident. Can you say what happened or give a link to a news report?

:rebel: :florida: :old_glory:

Sorry to hear about this. Prayers have been sent. Chuck changed Airboating, and was an innovator.... he was always willing to share his wisdom.... he will be missed by many.

See you on the other side...

AirHog

skinnypockets said:
dak10 said:
Prayers sent.
I had assumed Chucks death was from natural causes but this sounds like it may have been from some kind of accident. Can you say what happened or give a link to a news report?

:rebel: :florida: :old_glory:
Do to a car accident he flipped 3 times and landed on the roof dont have any more information on it
The cancer did not take him
The man Chuck holds a deep spot in my heart
Me and him came up with the eco tech engine
Was one of the best designs he ever had

This is crazy. I was just emailing with him last week about picking up an ecotec adapter from him. He said his son was in the hospital so I told him focus on that and get back to me on the parts. I had no idea. Sorry to hear he passed. He seemed like a good man. Prayers to his family and that his son gets better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Southern Airboat

So sorry to hear this. Chuck made a brave and gallant fight against cancer only to be brought down by a car wreck? He will certainly be missed, especially by his Grandchildren who had a very special place in his heart. He was an innovator in the airboat world, mentored by the late, great Dick Hoffman. If anyone has additional information please post. I have an old VHS tape somewhere when he was on the TV show "Junkyard Wars" building an airboat, will have to try to find it. Mark

Back