• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

I need to ride

Limey Chris

In the last month I`ve put new heads, fuel pump and fuel regulator on my engine, add an intake to that, full service and gear oil change I`m in to it for about 3k. We dragged it to Florida 3 weeks ago to find a lake with a curfew on it so Gator hunting was a scrub.
I need to ride soon or I`m selling my boat. If we don`t find a regular ride spot in Georgia it`s gone and being replaced, Help Me save my boat.
Available to ride every weekend except the first weekend in Oct. So, where we going?

Don't know much about the area that far north, but Sniper has some good riding over in Franklin, GA to your west. We ride the rivers around middle GA and down south to Lake Seminole and Iamonia

There aint much I miss about Florida, but riding is one of them.
Sniper has been MIA, I rode the Hooch with him couple of times, he talked about Franklin.
When are ya`ll heading out again, i`ll come. If I ain`t hunting, lacrossing, honey doin, :lol:

Gonna be at least a couple weeks. Goin to PCB to do some deep sea fishing first of next month with a few friends. I'll hit you up when I get back and see where you stand. Can almost always hit the rivers around the area, but the trip to Seminole usually costs me a good bit.

I know it is a little far for all of you but the Choctawhatchee river from Newton, Al. down to Geneva, Al. is some of the best river rideing in the southeast U.S. I'm always ready if we don't have a lot of rain.

Will be heading to Seminole 2nd weekend in october :rebel:
DiamondBack going to get slideways. Tuned and serviced ready to rock.Heading in from Texas on the 1st Oct.

Will be heading to Seminole 2nd weekend in october :rebel:
DiamondBack going to get slideways. Tuned and serviced ready to rock.Heading in from Texas on the 1st Oct.

Chris

you can come ride with me in Franklin anytime I went a couple of weeks ago and thw water was down from what it has been but still some good riding when the river is up there is about 32 miles of riding area according to my GPS

Wish I could make it, 'dozer. I'll be broke that weekend. lol But the next one, I'll be ready to go. lol

goatwings2 said:
I know it is a little far for all of you but the Choctawhatchee river from Newton, Al. down to Geneva, Al. is some of the best river rideing in the southeast U.S. I'm always ready if we don't have a lot of rain.
I am ready I am about 45 min from Newton got grandkids this weekend but free after that let me know
Doug

Back