• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

JIMMY WHITE "MARSHMASTER HULLS" WEBSITE

BigJakesrq

Keep up with my rocket??? If I know you you had him build that hull light as can be and you've got a short deck. Mean while I've got less cubic inches, more deck, heavy duty rigging, and a 82'' prop. Sure don't sound like a rocket to me. Let see some better/bigger pictures, looks good can't wait to see it on the water.

swampdragster

Damn Anvil leave Jake alone you got him by 9" and as you know having 9" more makes all the difference to the ladies. But I don't think that the hog Skinner will be impressed with your big one, because he has a really big one :shock: well I'm hoping that sense I have the smallest one and it gets off quick I might come across the finish line first. :p

BigJakesrq

Hey nine inches is still nine inches, not to mention that he swinging a smaller blade and will get quite a bit more snap then me. Never thought there were going to be a bunch of 16' boats that wanted to race when I set up the boat.

swampdragster

Are you kidding we will race anything from a mini to a 100 ton ship.
Don't worry about it Jake we will be so busy beating on each other we will skip right passed you. We ain't gunning for you.

anvil

swampdragster said:
Don't worry about it Jake we will be so busy beating on each other we will skip right passed you. We ain't gunning for you.

dont worry jake swampdragster just baits me into thinking i can win then kicks my ass just for fun. I think you are going to be safe. The first race is always who gets to the lake first.

watersports7

anvil said:
picked up my new 16x8 hull today it is better than expected. The finish is just exactly what I wanted. The hull came in lighter in weight than expected that is a plus.

so what does it weigh?

BigJakesrq

anvil said:
swampdragster said:

dont worry jake swampdragster just baits me into thinking i can win then kicks my ass just for fun. I think you are going to be safe. The first race is always who gets to the lake first.

Well how many boat lengths do I get since I'm coming all the way from Iraq?????

swampdragster

BigJakesrq said:
anvil said:
swampdragster said:

Well how many boat lengths do I get since I'm coming all the way from Iraq?????

Well Jake I'm the heavier driver with the smallest engine and a 82" super wide
I'll give you two boat links after all you got me by 12"
Maybe some other 16' boats will show up to race,there are a few out there that are fast.

BigJakesrq

swampdragster said:
Well Jake I'm the heavier driver with the smallest engine and a 82" super wide
I'll give you two boat links after all you got me by 12"
Maybe some other 16' boats will show up to race,there are a few out there that are fast.

Now hang on a minute, I'm not going to give up my fat guy title that easy.I'm 6'2'' and I go 280-290 any day of the week :shock: Don't have a solid number, I haven't been around a scale in a while. What are you bringing to the kitchen swampy? That super wide aint no 4 blade 8) and I'm pretty sure that 400 isn't a slouch either, don't sell yourself short :D I'm not saying I'm not in the race, I'm just saying I didn't build my boat to be a race boat. I'll let her eat, win or loose I'll still be happy with my ride boat :twisted:

anvil

watersports7 said:
anvil said:
picked up my new 16x8 hull today it is better than expected. The finish is just exactly what I wanted. The hull came in lighter in weight than expected that is a plus.

so what does it weigh?
i weighs less than Swampdragster and his boat. If I tell you the weight he will make me add sand bags to the boat or drag an anchor like last time. Any how he went by me so fast I thought i was dragging an anchor.we will know soon what it will do. I am waiting on my four blade short hub from area 51 should have that tomorrow. Then I can set the rigging back in the boat. That hub will let me set the engine back another 3 and 5/8 inches dosent seem like much but it also takes 8 lbs out of the rotating assembly. That alone should make the boat run a bunch quicker. I also plan to put a bunch of racing stickers on the boat I have it on good authority that will add at least forty miles an hour to any boat. Matter of fact i read it here on SA so it has to be true.

swampdragster

Yea Jake your just a baby,I'm 6'2" 340 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal and that's with a carbon fiber leg.
Well I was hoping you wouldn't notice that I only have enough motor to turn a two blade. I guess I'll have to turn it twice as many rpm's as the rest of you guys just to stay in the game.

Anvil you can BS some of the people some of the time but you can't BS me none of the time.
your not sneaking up on me with that MAS power house I know what your working with. I'll be keeping my eyes on you.Thanks again for the awesome job you guys did on my sons Airboat parts.

anvil

swampdragster said:
Yea Jake your just a baby,I'm 6'2" 340 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal and that's with a carbon fiber leg.
Well I was hoping you wouldn't notice that I only have enough motor to turn a two blade. I guess I'll have to turn it twice as many rpm's as the rest of you guys just to stay in the game.

Anvil you can BS some of the people some of the time but you can't BS me none of the time.
your not sneaking up on me with that MAS power house I know what your working with. I'll be keeping my eyes on you.Thanks again for the awesome job you guys did on my sons Airboat parts.
you are welcome any time
the new avitar is one of the tame squirrels BOBO turned loose at the house they did not take long to acclimate and go back to the wild.

dantheairboatman

Anvil I might need to drive the step to come see all this. This is sounding good. Get quicks slick space shuttle in on it and it should get good!! 8)

anvil

dantheairboatman said:
Anvil I might need to drive the step to come see all this. This is sounding good. Get quicks slick space shuttle in on it and it should get good!! 8)
grab it and go . I would like to haul it to howel at the moon any way I am scared to drag two rigs down the road need a double trailer

muffled500hp

anvil said:
swampdragster said:

you are welcome any time
the new avitar is one of the tame squirrels BOBO turned loose at the house they did not take long to acclimate and go back to the wild.
I figured it was just a bad toupee. :lol:

swampdragon

swampdragster if they pick on you to bad adout the weight I will loan you the 4 cylender that will help with the weight issue. :lol:

BigJakesrq

swampdragon said:
swampdragster if they pick on you to bad adout the weight I will loan you the 4 cylender that will help with the weight issue. :lol:
No one is going to give him a hard time.... Us fat guys have to stick together 8)

swampdragster

swampdragon said:

Half the motor, twice the driver, and three times as fast. They wouldn't like me for sure if we did that.

swampdragster

BigJakesrq said:
swampdragon said:
N :lol: o one is going to give him a hard time.... Us fat guys have to stick together 8)

We have to careful about sticking to close together our gravitational pull might cause some server issues :lol: