• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

JIMMY WHITE "MARSHMASTER HULLS" WEBSITE

BigJakesrq

swampdragster said:
swampdragon said:
swampdragster if they pick on you to bad adout the weight I will loan you the 4 cylender that will help with the weight issue. :lol:

Half the motor, twice the driver, and three times as fast. They wouldn't like me for sure if we did that.

Put in on a 16' hull and if it still hangs I'll be pissed for sure :banghead:

swampdragster

Don't put Roger up to it, he might just be able to pull it off he's not afraid to spray the hell out of it. :thumbleft: I got my new double pass Radiator from my boy's at GTO ,thanks for the hook up y'all always have what we need. All I need now is my seat cushions made and my top put on and I'll be ready.

BigJakesrq

swampdragster said:
Don't put Roger up to it, he might just be able to pull it off he's not afraid to spray the hell out of it. :thumbleft: I got my new double pass Radiator from my boy's at GTO ,thanks for the hook up y'all always have what we need. All I need now is my seat cushions made and my top put on and I'll be ready.

Just got word today the rigging is done, Dan you stopping by Mon or Tues to swap out the hub. The Seat covers are done. Basically have to plumb the the water/fuel lines, wire the gauges and get them in the console, and the other little odds and ends. :bounce:

harley

it's all coming together for ya jake . good deal man , i bet ya can't wait to put her in the water.. going to be a nice ride, great looking rig .. congrats man 8)