• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Liability Insurance

wolfecitrus

Where can I find Liability Insurance for my Hunting truck and Swamp Buggy? The Land owners on our hunting lease are now requiring a million dollar Liability policy, I cant find anyone to write a policy on a vehicle that is not registered or titled, or a vehicle that has been modified.
Thanks

Waterbugger

Allstate will insure for liability and PIP if you have a tag for the truck. Swamp buggy good luck on. I have a million dollar policy for my lease and it will not cover vehicles of any sort. I have a Toyota 4X4 lifted with oversized mud tires I use to get around tow a hog trailer and run dogs out of Allstate insures it its modified but I have a legit title for it. They will insure ATV's as well, but unless you can get a title for the buggy I don't think you will get it insured. They will insure with an Off Road title or certificate of origin. If its home made I don't know.

wolfecitrus

Thanks for the input, That is pretty much what I have found. I will have to get a title and register it ( Get a tag). I keep hoping someone knows a way to just insure it without a tag.

wolfecitrus

No but it is a large landowner similar to Lykes . They are just trying to protect themselves . We have been on this lease for years .

wildman9

Ok was just wondering if something was changing with Lykes I know all of their leases have buggies I'll try to find out what the club I'm in does as far as insurance I know we have liability insurance and we have buggies

Prototype

Scottsdale will take your money if it's General Liability but Vehicle liability off road may cost you at that limit? 1 million vehicle is way over the top in the most commercial standards for off road ground equipment!

MYDIXIEWRECKED

Have you tried the NRA? I have my airboat camp insured thru them. they may cover vehicles under the policy or have an add on.