• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

May Monthly SA Ride

Skeeter

Lets ride the day of the sound test at Loughman.We can ride north to Lk Harney and back that afternoon or when ever we decide.I dont mind leading the way.You guys from out of town can check out my backyard.We should have a good turn out of members.

Hey Skeeter we are in. Going somewhere we have not been. I think we are driving up there with the boat in tow so we are in!!!

Good deal Dakota,Looking forward to it. I know Basket Team is in.I will also get the Seminole County Club involved.

I know I'd love to ride up there too. I shouldn't speak for Cowboy but I will, he's in too.
Let me know what we can do as far as bringing any food, or drinks, or chairs, paper goods, whatever. I really appreciated the invitation to share in the frog legs and fixn's that Country and others put out. Thank you.

Do we have the fever or what? Yepper, you can count us in. I would love to see the area. Will work out the details later.

dawn

Just got back from Seminole County Airboat monthly meeting.They would be happy to ride with us also on the 20th.This should give us several boats for the ride.The more the marrier :)

Skeeter,

Could the ride happen later on Saturday? After the sound testing would be nice to see the "hard numbers" from the different configurations of mufflers and boats.

Ride Sunday as well?

Basketcase

Sorry to say I'll still be airboat less. :wav: If I'm lucky I should have the motor back by that week. :thumbright:

Puppy,
If you need a boat for the CCAA rodeo Saturday, you can jump on mine. Let me know. Might take the "barge" up there.

Skeeter, I'll try my hardest to be there. I will not be able to make it across that dry part by the duck blind though. I think I'll be stuck in loughman! Until I get a different prop, I can't travel dry :( Unless there is another way around.

Basket,my plans are to head out around 2 or 3.Testing starts at 10.Be happy to ride with you guys on Sunday.Wade you can put in at Hatbill.It is just down the street from Loughman.This would be a good spot for DD to put in at.Loughman is land locked right know.There are ways thru,but we will being running dry a little.

Thanks skeeter, Going to try out HatBill today. I've ran by there alot but haven't been there by land. Plus Thats one of the areas I fish.

Little Snake Creek is what I call it.. When you get to the Duck blind coming (From) ) Loughman's stay to the left , you'll see it. It's narrow and has a lot of turns, but it will take you around that dry area at the Duck blind and dump you back into the lake heading to Hatbill.

Back