• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Need a painter (New Metal Works)


I have a new full set of conduit metal works, looking for a good
paint job for them.

This is a new set and will need sandblasting.

I live around the Plant City area, but I do have a truck and can

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
browning check with some of the local rental shops some rent them and sell the silica sand and then prime it right away also check with sign shops this is what they use for most nice wood signs, or check with a powder coat shop they use them as well just some ideas
There is a powder coating shop of Sammonds Rd (runs west off Alexander and east of 574) they might do sandblasting.
go to a paint shop and get a GOOD self etching primer. then you wont need to blast it. if you have to use paint, id recomend an epoxy. but for the time and money, youre better off having it powder coated.
I decided to go with the Powder coating, Mark Jurnigan in Plant City is going to do it.

Thanks for the replies...