• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

New WaterThunder Motor 750+ pounds of torque

Waterthunder

Anybody interested in a motor that produces over 750ft pounds of torque and around 500ft pounds of torque@ 2,500RPM! This complete motor will weigh less then 475 pounds. I will post the dyno pull numbers shortly! I will be installing one on a ride boat in late November! This boat will also have the new Sensenich swept R blade! Should make on heck of a grocery getter!

gotta be a deisel to make those tq #s at 25 hun, that will kick the crap out of a aircraft engine , get ready to throw away your redrives boys

Since this is in the Bud Marquis forum I bet WT is going to raffel it off for Bud Marquis benefit. Dave is a big man indeed. Should help Bud a lot.

Scotty :wink:

$1050.00

Ya think ya buy the latest technology in prop's and they come out with a better one! :twisted:
I guess I'm gunna have to suffer! :lol:

The new blade design going on this boat is from sensenich, it will replace the K-series wide blade. It will have the same installation requirements as its predecessor, automotive w/reduction drive (belt or gear) primarily 2 to 1 ratio, testing showed increased performance throughout the rpm range and it was also quieter and that was the goal it looks just like the S-series just slightly narrower, very sharp looking blade I must add hopefully everyone who gets a set will like them too. 8)

How does the R blade compare to the Q series,are the blades interchangeable, Dave are these gonna be fuel injected or do we have the option of a carb setup.

all sensenich blades are interchangeable. the r blade is not designed for direct drive

Waterthunder":1m0n31j1 said:
Anybody interested in a motor that produces over 750ft pounds of torque and around 500ft pounds of torque@ 2,500RPM! This complete motor will weigh less then 475 pounds. I will post the dyno pull numbers shortly! I will be installing one on a ride boat in late November! This boat will also have the new Sensenich swept R blade! Should make on heck of a grocery getter!

Would you care to expand on this, because right now it sounds like the tooth fairy. Is the motor gas or diesel? Is the motor natuarly asperated or is it force induction? From the numbers you are showing it looks like a diesel with a turbo but where did you find one that was that light? Also what is the max rpm on that oil burner?

To bad I don't believe in tooth fairies! I'm working on a diesel right now there is more info on the new diesel thread but I'm also testing another motor. I'm trying to meet someones specific needs and I'm trying too do it with two different motors. They want it to be a diesel! Both the gas and diesel motors will be able to turn 5,500 RPM's!

Audi won the 24 hour Le Mans race last year with diesels. There is a lot there to recommend them ....... no electrical ignition,
and a lot less fire hazard than with a gas engine.

the diesel technology is here. europe and other countries have benefited for yrs now from the advances in tech. like direct injection diesel. why are we so slow on utilizing this knowledge,we , supposedly at the forefront of technology?? I have my opinions but thats where they will stay....but it is the same reason we have hydrogen powered autos that post some eye raising hp/tq numbers with the only bi product is water. how soon ya think we'll se that in production?? can you say, NEVER. Or at least not until we have sucked every ounce of crude out of the earth and made every dollar possible on it.
Oops' looks like I gave an opinion anyway

MavDog":gebjl4yl said:
the diesel technology is here. europe and other countries have benefited for yrs now from the advances in tech. like direct injection diesel. why are we so slow on utilizing this knowledge,we , supposedly at the forefront of technology?? I have my opinions but thats where they will stay....but it is the same reason we have hydrogen powered autos that post some eye raising hp/tq numbers with the only bi product is water. how soon ya think we'll se that in production?? can you say, NEVER. Or at least not until we have sucked every ounce of crude out of the earth and made every dollar possible on it.
Oops' looks like I gave an opinion anyway

You will never see a production Hydrogen car period. The biggest problem is how to store the very dangerious fuel on a car. It is all smoke a mirrors to distract you while they go on making big bad milage vehicles. It is my opion that they do not bring the diesel rigs into the US because they last to long and they make better milage then all the gas rigs they sell.

Nobody in their right mind wants to store hydrogen in a car. The simple solution (of course) is to produce it at the point of use and on demand. Of course this doesn't require any infrastructure, so you wont see that either. HOWEVER, there are kits and mods out there that augment (aftermarket) gasoline and diesel with HHO and get fabulous fuel mileage.

I just got a kit plans for my GMC truck and am in the process of building the goodies to run on HHO & Gasoline.

http://www.water4gas.com/2books.htm

Scotty

Back