• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

NEW YEARS DAY RACE!!!!!!!!

LeThAlwEaPoN2

LAKE LOCHLOOSA ON JAN 1ST GET THE BOATS READY AND LETS ALL GO AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. DON'T KNOW YET WHO ALL IS GOING TO BE THERE BUT JUST TALKED TO JIMMY W. AND WE ARE TRYING TO SET EVERYTHING UP. LETS GET SOME BOATS BACK IN THE WATER AND LET EM RIP!!!!!!!!!! HEY SECRETWEAPON I KNOW YOU'LL BE THERE. HAHAHA :twisted:

that suck my dad just bought a boat while mine is under construction agian,and the old lady has plan for use to go up north to see her dad for a weak starting the 25 th.well just have to make the next one.

yall gonna do just some racin or will there be some riddin.i would like to see some racing and even put my barge up against another barge.but if there ain't gonna be some riddin that day i will just go to the milk bus early on the first to hang out.

we will be ridin also, secret is prob gonna bring his ride boat out and we will have some buddies racing their ride boats also, it will be a day for anyone who wants to race, of course we'll the big boys do their thing. Jimmy's boat and hopefully Secrets boat will be done by then, its gonna be pretttttty bad a$$, Ill prob run my ride boat that day, it should be done by mid of next week.

I DONT NO NONE OF U ALL BUT IM TRYING TO GO !!!!!! MY NEW BOAT ME AND WOODY BUILT IS ALMOST D O N E !!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAA

Sorry for off topic, but Mofro is awesome Scott. It aint none of that candy coated crap they play on the radio these days.

Does anyone plan on bringing any race boats or possibly any unlimited boats to lochloosa on Jan. 1st? I'm sure there will be plenty of ride boats there racing but would like to run my race boat to see what it has. If anyone needs directions let me know and I will post something that will help you.

Cont520 and whoever else that needs directions to Lochloosa races on Jan. 1st.

I-75 north to SR326 just north of Ocala. Go east on 326 to US 301 then go north, keep going toward Stark. US301 will take you straight into Lockloosa, public boat ramp is on the left side, west of 301. The races are going to be at the south east corner of the lake, should not be hard to find.

Back