• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

pe (150) and pe(90)

A

Anonymous

i have a friend down here in florida called big ed and he says that the 220 gpu is not a pe (150) and is he wrong be couse i tought that the pe(90) was 150 hp and the pe(150 was a 220hp he told me that if i told a true cracker what im tlling all u guys id get laft out the swamp who right

I have a Packette Mod. PE 150-6 Continental Motors Corp. manual. The PE 150-6 is the Cont. 220 gpu.(actually 180 hp @ 2400 in its original form) This man. is air force---dated 15 Dec. 1955 ---it's about 150 pages with some pull out drawings---exc. cond. with only some notes written on the cover---otherwise perfect.

These guy's sell the manuals and all the parts to the PE150 OR 220 gpu OR 0470 GROUND POWER. The PE 150 AND 220 they are one and the same. Their called a PE 150 because they are rated @150HP at the RPM they run in the generator (GPU). Airboaters call them 220HP because they rate them at 3,200RPM.

P.O. Box 430
1505 N. Front St.
Niles, Michigan 49120
(phone) 269-684-4440
(fax) 269-684-8375

E-mail: Russ@dgsupply.com

Ducarra Aviation is the sister company of D & G Supply. We have an extensive inventory of Teledyne Continental engine parts, particularly the 0-470 military and ground power "Packette" engines. In fact, Ducarra Aviation owns the technical rights to this series of engines and still supplies many items to the U.S. Government for their original use.

We realize that many of these engines are now being used on airboats around the country and Ducarra Aviation has established a solid reputation as a source of quality components to support this private fleet. Our complete parts price book has been recreated below, including information about our capability to overhaul used engine cylinders to like new condition by replacing the sleeves and other components. Please review the price offer for this product!

If you do not see an item listed or have a question about any part, please E-Mail a message or telephone me at 269-684-4440.

Regards,

Russell Romey
President

does any body no any web sites on 220 repair mags all the go stuff mainly220

Frank, I'm near Atlanta, GA. I'll take $20 for it + shipping. I'm going down to Cedar Key on April 2nd to the airboat fishing tournament I can bring it if you're going. Let me know. Also I'll be down at lake Seminole in SW GA soon if you're down that way. Click on the PM (personal message) below if you like and we won't bug everyone on the forum.
Thanks,
Harvey

These guy's sell the manuals and all the parts to the PE150 OR 220 gpu OR 0470 GROUND POWER. The PE 150 AND 220 they are one and the same. Their called a PE 150 because they are rated @150HP at the RPM they run in the generator (GPU). Airboaters call them 220HP because they rate them at 3,200RPM.

P.O. Box 430
1505 N. Front St.
Niles, Michigan 49120
(phone) 269-684-4440
(fax) 269-684-8375

E-mail: Russ@dgsupply.com

Ducarra Aviation is the sister company of D & G Supply. We have an extensive inventory of Teledyne Continental engine parts, particularly the 0-470 military and ground power "Packette" engines. In fact, Ducarra Aviation owns the technical rights to this series of engines and still supplies many items to the U.S. Government for their original use.

We realize that many of these engines are now being used on airboats around the country and Ducarra Aviation has established a solid reputation as a source of quality components to support this private fleet. Our complete parts price book has been recreated below, including information about our capability to overhaul used engine cylinders to like new condition by replacing the sleeves and other components. Please review the price offer for this product!

If you do not see an item listed or have a question about any part, please E-Mail a message or telephone me at 269-684-4440.

Regards,

Russell Romey
President
Tk.you. call you tomorrow, am

Crankshaft for gpu220. / Pe150. ?

Back