• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Pe-90 Motor mounts and Stand

Prototype

Did a search and couldn't find much on Pe 90 motor stands or mounts.

Does anyone have a pic of what mounts and stand configurations that use production mounts? I was going to use Biscuits but i don't like the idea of a total down mounted motor.

Prototype

This Number will take pictures (SMS) 352-279-0479

I've found pictures need to be resized down to about an inch to inch and half to upload. Thats on a 6 meg camera phone. I don't know how small for the new 10-12 meg cameras? Thanks for any help!

goldhunter_2

the green olive drab color makes it hard to get a good picture the black one shows up better but at least you can see a set of pe-90 engine mounts front,left and right sides (you can even see a little bit of the bottom mounted spider in the last picture)

pe90_bracket1_jpg.JPG

pe90bracket_2_jpg.JPG

pe90_front_bracket_jpg.JPG

Pe-90_front_engine_mount_jpg1.JPG

Prototype

Thanks Gold,

I've seen that setup and also received a pic of a fine looking aircraft mount but the rear one looks like it would hit my header on the aircraft style?

Do you have any problems with those biscuits and vibration or your stand as you have yours setup?

goldhunter_2

no that was a smooth running set up (though it doesn't look like it) , actual I liked those thicker rubbers I had another motr with thin rubbers and I could feel some good vibration on that one

Prototype

Yep! Me Bad!

I just lined things up with a dry fit and the rear mount is way clear of my header. OK, the big question? How deep of pockets for those sweet mounts?

continental stroker

If you watch ebay you wont pay much but i dont think you would pay over a 125. For a set from some one who sells parts. I bought a bunch in a auction got 1 complete set and 10 all front left mounts