• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Prayers for my uncle

SHEPHERD OF CHRIST

My uncle has been in hospital several times this month I am told he may not have long to live I ask everyone to pray for him so God will welcome him home when it is time๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ

Last edited:
It now seems the problem is mostly caused by his heart not working right and it does seem his liver is failing also thank you for your prayers

We just lost my Aunt at the end of December due to the many complications brought about by COPD. Thankfully her battle at the end was comparatively short lived compared to what your Uncle has endured. No one could question the amount of fight in that man. Know that you are not alone, and are both in our thoughts and Prayers.

We just lost my Aunt at the end of December due to the many complications brought about by COPD. Thankfully her battle at the end was comparatively short lived compared to what your Uncle has endured. No one could question the amount of fight in that man. Know that you are not alone, and are both in our thoughts and Prayers.
Greatly appreciated I pray that the Lord keeps a watchful eye and keeps you in his care ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ

Lord we come to you today seeking your word we ask that you guide us today and every day keep us all in your care direct our path that is written down this we pray in Jesus name Amen๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

On this day of our Lord April 4th 2023
Lord we ask for your guidance and to direct our path and we ask that you keep a watchful eye over us all this in Jesus name we pray โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Back