• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in, send request for help to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Well I told everyone I'd let them Know!

Prototype

Prototype was making so much noise and it's getting into my short season, it's time to hang her up for the pros to look at. I hate too see her be recycled into beer cans left on the side of the trail or try to sell her for scrap. With all hopes and reasonable money Brian can fix her up pretty and functional. No doubt she'll need the new spline and clutch, but considering it's Dan's first production model just now giving up with who knows how many hours and clutch dumps, I figure it's worth the effort to try and save it! I burned two tachs and mother nature burned another one with hour meters on it. Yea she has a few hours on her. Ok ridin hard and put away wet is more like it for prototype gen 1

dblj006

Are you saying it gave up the ghost? :scratch:

Kaput? :drunken:

The End. Roll credits. :salute:

scrambletown

???????????????????????????????????????????????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
did the wobbling pin fall out of the thig-a-majig????

Bdriller

No whats his name brought up whats his name and he has a small following of folks that didnt lose faith nor money in said party, and even though a very small minority of people didnt lose they on occassion bring his name up , as if mysteriously theyre going to rebuild his reputation, and screwed folks like me and many others are going to sit silently while that happens , not gonna happen!

Prototype

NAH! Just saying the spline and clutch got on my nerves so bad I pulled it for a hopeful rebuild! I dropped off both my Gen I's to Brian for a hopeful upfit! Prototype with all hopes can be saved? We have been through two serious prop strikes and real wet a few times plus I run S's on her so any noise is amplified. My new rig will hopefully dyno around 770hp, with the other gen I on it? At worst I'll have a free used clutch to another member here using the gen I system. At best I'll still have a free used clutch for a member if they want it? Plus a rebuilt HRB if they want it?