• If you log in, the ads disappear in the forum and gallery. If you need help logging in or getting registered, send request to: webmaster@southernairboat.com

Where to ride in Feb

Where would you like the Feb Ride to be.

• Ride at 3a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ride Lake O

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im gonna stay at the cross roads camp it belongs to a freind of mine an afew more good old boys hard core airboaters they have took me on a few hair raising trips down yonder cant wait

So whats the finally out come on when and where??????
Where really doesn't matter to me as long as it's some place new but the when is an issue, Our mild winter is coming to an end and the wife has a LONG HONEY DO LIST

Judging by the polls it looks like either one will have a lot of boats.....

Just to throw a wrench in the mix...On February 17, KRVSA is planning a gathering at Drasdo Oaks again on Hatchineha......

Adam

I vote for 3A on Feb. 9 or 10

If anybody has an RV or wants to pitch a tent and stay overnight I would suggest
Everglades Holiday Park
21940 Griffin Road
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33332
(954) 434-8111
1-800-226-2244
http://www.evergladesholidaypark.com/locate.html

From the ramp at Holiday it is about a 25-30 minute boat ride to the "Alligator Alley Ramp-o-rama" Mile Marker 35 where we could meet up with anybody who is just coming for the day or staying somewhere else.
What time would those driving in from up north like to start?
Do we want to arrange a group meal or just BYO?

OK does anyone have a problem with the ride being moved to Feb 10th than?

put in at "Alligator Alley Ramp-o-rama" Mile Marker 35 , ride starts @ 10am .

I'm will more than likely getting up early and drive down Saturday morning EARLY like 3am dam that sounds early maybe drive down to Naples night before stay at a Hotel.

OK... it's official the SA monthly run is going to be in the EVERGLADES - Area 3A South on Sunday 2-10-2007 10am at the Alligator Alley "Ramp-O-Rama" Mile Marker 35. More details as they come together...

Alright now for more fun stuff, who's coming down early and wants to go for a night ride on Saturday?

How about a count for those who plan to show up? Let's hear from ya

2-10-07 is a Saturday that's when I would like to ride don't know about anyone else. I'll come down Saturday morning or Friday night. I don't think I'll stay till Sunday. Looks like it will be about a 4 hrs to get there from here.

OH GREAT MOODFOOD GIVE US LAT AND LONG NUMBERS PLEASE

Looks like 26.146347,-80.629157

Looks like I can't make it on Feb. 10 . I will be at the FSCA Youth Day We will see you at the next ride.

Rick, looks like time to start a new folder for this ride and put the old one to rest.

I have lots of trails that you can PRE_enter into your gps. These are strings of numbers that when you connect the dots will map out trails.

I will hand these out freely, but need some discussion before I openly post them. It seems that some good folks are sensitive about certain locations down there, and I want to respect that.

If anyone PM's me I'll hand those out. They were gathered from several members here (thanks you guys) and some are my own observations from riding there.

The numbers I'm posting here are easily public info (they all are, really... but as I said, out of respect to those who are sensitive about it)

MM 35 Ramp (North side) 26 8.86N, 80 37.85W

MM 41 Ramp 26 8.92N, 80 43.14W

Holiday Park 26 3.64N, 80 26.71W

Microwave Tower 25 59.46N, 80 50.38W

Picnic Island 26 4.73N, 80 34.89W

Swimming Hole Rocks 25 59.55N, 80 50.69W

Someplace I have coords that carry out to a few more decimal places (more accurate) but these are good to keep you from getting lost.

When I find them, I'll post them.

it's a start. :)

matt.

I'm all for the 10th and will head down on Friday afternoon. Any particular time or spot to meet up on Saturday? Looking forward to it. Hey Cowboy are you gonna be able to make it? Would like to take you up on the opportunity to see your stompin grounds...who knows maybe we can even get ole Shorty to show up.

Hey ya'll,

Are you sure you want Airboat4fun to lead ya'll into the Glades?

I wouldn't trust this thing in my back yard!

Alaboat.jpg

:angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9: :angel9:

Bask :D tcase

I...um...er...uh...ain't really sure what to say.
and that's say'in somethin'.

Roll Tide, I guess??????

love ya basketcase, come on out to the woods and I'll show ya just how much, and where :shock:

Back