Looking for Airboat

ranger1424
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Looking for Airboat

Postby ranger1424 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Had a 15 Robicheaux with a BBC and let one cajun talk me out of it several years ago, now want another one, have a diesel shop in Texas so engine condition is not an issue, knocking/smoking etc. will be OK, just want a good clean hull. Had mine down there for Katrina and needless to say they were bringing a premium, so where I left I left it, have kicked my butt ever since. Open to a 14-16 BBC with a three blade or warp, yea I know the ''sound'' but I had one and it did a good job, everyone knows the kind of boat I am looking for and will send whoever finds me the boat I buy I will send them $500.00 in green money for there trouble, not a rich Texan, just 100% understand how to do ''good business'', I am just like you, ''pay me and I will work'', so I figured since most ole boys do not list their boats up here they just go by word of mouth, I figure the 5 dead presidents will be the word of mouth, do not want a tx. boat or fl. boat I want a la. style hull with a rake. Too old and worn out for B/S or games, find me a boat, shoot me some pics, will bring one ton and green money and all will good business. email is ranger1424@yahoo.com or call my cell 817-584-5758 Will pay good money for good boat, economy is in the tank and someone in la. has a boat worth the price/drive , that is the boat I want. steve

ranger1424
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: Looking for Airboat

Postby ranger1424 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Found one thanks for the help

Return to “Louisiana Airboaters”