Airboat swap meet & show

Marshjunky
Southern Airboat Member

Airboat swap meet & show

Postby Marshjunky » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:22 pm

I am writing to invite you to attend our 2nd Annual Sawgrass Airboat Show & Swap Meet on September 19th, 2009, sponsored by the Indian River County Airboat Association located in fellsmere. We had a large attendance last year and are looking forward to a bigger event this year, bringing people from all over Florida. There will be airboats from area clubs being showcased as well as vendors from all parts of the airboating world. We would like to invite you to bring any products you may wish to sell or display during the event. There will be food, live entertainment and boating demonstrations to enjoy, as well as a chance to network with attendees and vendors. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Vendor check in and set up will begin at 8:00am (earlier set up by appointment)
Gates open at 9:00am
No electricity is provided, however generators are allowed.

Location: Fellsmere Riding Club, 13101 99th St. Fellsmere, FL

Directions:
I95 to exit 156 (CR512). Follow CR 512 west for approx. 3 miles. Turn north onto Willow Street (130th Ave) which is the 1st red light. The Riding Club will be ¾ of a mile north on the left hand side of the road.

Coming from the west on SR60:
Take SR 60 east to CR512. Turn on to CR512 and follow into the City of Fellsmere. Turn north onto Willow Street (130th Ave) which is the 1st red light. The Riding Club will be ¾ of a mile north on the left hand side of the road.

Thank you,

Jay Davey
JUST GAS ON IT

Marshjunky
Southern Airboat Member

Re: Airboat swap meet & show

Postby Marshjunky » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 pm

:) :) :) :) :) :)
JUST GAS ON IT

Return to “Florida Club Talk”