OK WHO IS GOING DUCK HUNTING (CLOSING WEEKEND)

Texas hunting and fishing.
SHABA
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

OK WHO IS GOING DUCK HUNTING (CLOSING WEEKEND)

Postby SHABA » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Who is going hunting for ducks next weekend Closing weekend!!!! And where are you going???? hahahhahahha

I for one will probably go if All goes good for me this week.. Unlike all you luckies my son and I have been only once, and that was at the beginning of the split!!! Could of gotten a boat full of redheads without firing a shot.... Came up on a raft it was dark and foggy and drizzling they did not want to fly!!! I had to shut down my boat to get them out of my boat before they would get hit by the prop... One did get nicked by the prop and was dead in the back!!! I never saw so many ducks in my life at one time!!! I think I was as startled as they were!!! OK im going to Rockport and around Estes Flats!!! Hopefully my son can get a shot or two off!!!! Maybe will see some of you guys there... Mitch
2007 Diamondback, Sensenich 3 blade wide 80", Stringer Soft Drive 2.38 Reduction Drive! TAA511

rost495
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: OK WHO IS GOING DUCK HUNTING (CLOSING WEEKEND)

Postby rost495 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Best of luck!! BTW check your PM box...

Death in the family here, my uncle but requires attendance etc... probably Saturday so we may be out of luck all around.

Good luck to all.

Jeff

SHABA
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: OK WHO IS GOING DUCK HUNTING (CLOSING WEEKEND)

Postby SHABA » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 pm

rost495 wrote:Best of luck!! BTW check your PM box...

Death in the family here, my uncle but requires attendance etc... probably Saturday so we may be out of luck all around.

Good luck to all.

Jeff

Jeff very sorry to hear that!!!! My condolences to you and your family!!! Take Care Mitch
2007 Diamondback, Sensenich 3 blade wide 80", Stringer Soft Drive 2.38 Reduction Drive! TAA511

Return to “Texas”