A new PSA encourages kids to steal guns and turn them in

SwampMatt
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

A new PSA encourages kids to steal guns and turn them in

Postby SwampMatt » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Check this out - the leftists are detached from reality....

This Public Service Announcement actually encourages kids to commit a crime by stealing their parent's guns, and then to commit another felony by carrying it (assumed to be unholstered/loose in a book bag) and enter a school with it.

This is absurdity to the max, and our kids need to know that there are people out there who would encourage them to commit such crimes just to advance their agenda.

If a doctor or teacher asks DO YOU HAVE GUNS IN YOUR HOUSE? The correct answer is always NO if you want to avoid hassles, or if you don't want to lie then you'll need to teach your kids how to dodge the question. But it's arguable about if it's a lie when fraud is *their* motivation. Because stealing your guns, (the leftists want the gov't to steal your guns backed up by the authority and force of the police) it's still THEFT and FRAUD.

I hate spreading this link around... but if you go to YouTube and search for "Stop Gun Violence PSA" you'll go to the original video.
This link is to a re-upload of it, with some comments and a felony count included.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlMX21xQ3o

AirRanger
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: A new PSA encourages kids to steal guns and turn them in

Postby AirRanger » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I heard mention of this on the radio last week but thought it was a joke. I say criminal charges should be dealt out to those who took part in this PSA.

Return to “Gun Talk”