concealed weapon

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: concealed weapon

Post by goldhunter_2 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:24 pm

scrambletown wrote:
goldhunter_2 wrote:oooo touchy ..lol direct answer is "NO" to small for me

The two ways mentioned are the only ones I have seen in practical use , though in your line of work you probably see more
my line of work?????????
your a LEO ain't ya , or at least I was thinking that's you
scrambletown wrote: I went to finish off a deer last week and the round sounded week, so I took the barrel off and the round was stuck half way down the barrel. happened twice..
was wondering if anybody else had this happen.
the ammo was about 6 months old in the clip.
was thinking carrying next to me somehow damaged the ammo?
sweat or something like that..

Was this virgin ammo or maybe reloads ?<i>(even store bought reloads have this issue more then they should)</i> I would image this is a bad crimp on the case to bullet not allowing correct pressure. If you know a trusted good re-loader local to you ask him about this see if you don't get the same answer. This could also be dangerous if you get a bullet stuck in the barrel and try to fire another.
I personally shoot cheap store bought reload ammo at the range in many calipers but would not recommend reloaded ammo for a carry gun unless you reload it your self

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

hdsadey
Southern Airboat Member

Post by hdsadey » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:17 pm

My girl has a Sig P238 .380. Great gun but a little light in my opinion for personal defense. So for Christmas I bought her the 9MM version of it, the P938. What a great weapon, it's small for concealment but packs a wallop. If anyone wants an easy conceal the Sig is the way to go. BTW she bought me a Kimber Ultra Carry 1 for Christmas as well. Love a 1911 .45 but is large frame doesn't make it easy to hide. Now thinking about buying a Sig P938 for myself. It was a very gunny Christmas for us. LOL

Never heard of the .380 not firing correctly and we got a few in the family.
02 Predator 12' 0320 Lycoming
92 Big O 13' Ford 408 Windsor DD Dry Runnin MOFO!
99 Donzi 16 Classic 350 Vortec

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:36 pm

Lessons for the feeble minded
Attachments
ClipMagazineLesson.jpg
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Batman and scrambled eggs
Attachments
magazine.jpg
magazine.jpg (84.55 KiB) Viewed 2858 times
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it” - Bastiat

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Sig P239, S&W Model 49 Airweight for backup (which is also an incredibly comfortable gun to carry).

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:43 pm

What the heck.... One more!!
Attachments
magazine2.jpg
magazine2.jpg (20.07 KiB) Viewed 2859 times

Hog Guts
Southern Airboat Member

Post by Hog Guts » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:30 am

Best gun in the world isn't worth crap with shitty ammo. Buy the good stuff even your 380 will do what you need if that day ever comes. Accuracy, confidence and dependable ammo you are all set. I could shoot you in the head from 40 yards with my sig 9mm or my wife's Walther 380

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbo_jwc
Southern Airboat Member

Post by jimbo_jwc » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:27 am

Open carry plastic with Desantiss pocket to hide , Keltec with laser nickel cartridges ,shooting solids for hole in hole out . Kills all mice .
Attachments
kertec.jpg

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:43 am

digginfool wrote:Sig P239, S&W Model 49 Airweight for backup (which is also an incredibly comfortable gun to carry).
what a D-I-C-K.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:56 am

thanks for the responses,
I got my question answered.
will leave this thread to the idiot digginmoron!
it was said a few months back to change the name of s/a to ask the digginmoron.
if you don't believe me just look at the dicks responses he knows it A-L-L.
where to boat from the keys to mexico to california to canada the diggindick knows it all.
from bottom of the boat to the rigging.
from the rudders to the water pump he knows it all.
if there was a air-boat in the canadian wilderness stuck he knows about it and knows how to get it free. (with his mouth).
if you just read his responses to all threads you will see what an IDIOT he really is.
read his response to a very simple question that I asked and the moron never answered it.
if you have a problem ask the diggindick if he can't answer it he will b/s you into believing something different.
so to the diggindick :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:33 am

scrambletown wrote: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
:binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky: :binky:

Hypocrite much? "JUDGE NOT, THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED..........
MATHEW-19 VERSE-24" :knob: :tool:

getchasumairboats
Southern Airboat Member

Post by getchasumairboats » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:00 am

Sadly most of the time you can't get an educated answer on here anymore !!!!
http://WWW.USFTH.COM where the weak are killed and eaten !!!!!

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 am

getchasumairboats wrote:Sadly most of the time you can't get an educated answer on here anymore !!!!
man you said a mouth full there.
sure wish RICK and SCOTTY would start weeding these smart-asses out.
and its the same few that have to run their mouth's when someone wants some info. every time..
and the funny-thing is the problem I had with a 380 (and turns out I wasn't the only one) was possibly a life saving problem.
and we have to put up with a smart-ass about clip's and mags. and add's nothing to help with the problem!!!!!! as usual.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:01 am

getchasumairboats wrote:Sadly most of the time you can't get an educated answer on here anymore !!!!
Scramble can't take a dose of his own medicine. Panties wadded so tight he sounds like High Pitched Eric. :lol: :lol: Feelings hurt, Scramble? :lol: :lol:
Attachments
butt_hurt.jpg

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:19 pm

you know moron I don't think you could show your ignorance more if you tried.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

AceNtheHole
Southern Airboat Member

Post by AceNtheHole » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Don't be too hard on the 'Fool' Scramble. He's probably still upset that he has over 30K invested in his sled and it still can't go faster than 45 mph.... :stirpot:

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:57 pm

AceNtheHole wrote:Don't be too hard on the 'Fool' Scramble. He's probably still upset that he has over 30K invested in his sled and it still can't go faster than 45 mph.... :stirpot:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Bdriller » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:50 pm

Im not sure how many would agree with calling a removable clip a magazine, i have always thought a magazine was a fixed shell compartment in a rifle , i guess a six shot revolver cylinder could be renamed also, on another note ive got two lcp 380s that shoot great and are amazingly accurate

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:55 pm

AceNtheHole wrote:Don't be too hard on the 'Fool' Scramble. He's probably still upset that he has over 30K invested in his sled and it still can't go faster than 45 mph.... :stirpot:
You wish. Less than $18K in it and goes 63 with an Excalibur. You obviously speak out of your AceHole, pinhead.
Attachments
Big_One.jpg

Afflicted
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Afflicted » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Smith and wesson shield. U can get a 9 or 40. Or better yet an m&p 9,40,45 or 357
Put an apex flat faced forward set trigger and sear kit in it and it goes from feeling and shooting like a $500 gun to feeling and shooting like a high end 1911. It's my favorite gun I own

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:28 pm

When people make or respond to off topic comments in a thread they can only blame themselves for the direction the thread takes.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

digginfool
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by digginfool » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Heck, Bear! Scramble obviously loves me. He clearly reads every post I make. How else could he know the breadth of my knowledge? 8)

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:14 pm

scrambletown wrote:
Shippee123 wrote:Last month I had two rounds do the same thing . One was in my 380 one in my sons. I blamed it on cheap ammo, mine aren't carried they are kept in nightstand. I don't remember which ammo I had at the time . Was buying whatever was cheapest. Not anymore!
WOW thanks shippee guess I;M not alone.
I will not carry this particular gun anymore.
it would be pretty bad to pull the trigger to save my life to just hear a pop.
and see the person laughing as he pull's his trigger and its the last thing you hear.

I carry a Ruger LCP380 when just want carry in my pocket, I would not think the gun is the issue as more brand or age of ammo, some of the china ammo is crap had buddy 45 1911 do same thing with crap ammo :thumbleft:
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:21 pm

HuntingBigun wrote:
scrambletown wrote:
Shippee123 wrote:Last month I had two rounds do the same thing . One was in my 380 one in my sons. I blamed it on cheap ammo, mine aren't carried they are kept in nightstand. I don't remember which ammo I had at the time . Was buying whatever was cheapest. Not anymore!
WOW thanks shippee guess I;M not alone.
I will not carry this particular gun anymore.
it would be pretty bad to pull the trigger to save my life to just hear a pop.
and see the person laughing as he pull's his trigger and its the last thing you hear.

I carry a Ruger LCP380 when just want carry in my pocket, I would not think the gun is the issue as more brand or age of ammo, some of the china ammo is crap had buddy 45 1911 do same thing with crap ammo :thumbleft:
WAYNE,
have carried 45's 357's 38's 22 mag. 25 auto.
this is the first gun that miss-fired, and it did it twice.
you helped me on the 3006 ammo so what do you recommend for 380?
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:28 pm

WAYNE,
have carried 45's 357's 38's 22 mag. 25 auto.
this is the first gun that miss-fired, and it did it twice.
you helped me on the 3006 ammo so what do you recommend for 380?[/quote]

I use Speer Gold Dot in all my carry guns as also carry 40 & 45 sometimes, my warthog 45 had weak spring got lite hits on the primer only one I can remember acting up, look a the primer see if good hit if it did it twice with different ammo :thumbleft:
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

Return to “Gun Talk”