FL Assault rilfe ban effective date oct 2017 , pistols, high capacity mags (over 7 rounds) spressors and more includedd

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

FL Assault rilfe ban effective date oct 2017 , pistols, high capacity mags (over 7 rounds) spressors and more includedd

Postby goldhunter_2 » Sun May 07, 2017 1:31 am

I am asking EVERY member of Southern Airboat , their family and friends to read Fl "assault rifle" ban and don't forget to read through and notice how these bills are making high capacity mags over 7 round, pistols, threaded barrels, suppressors, and much more illegal effective Oct 2017 . I would ask that you not only email your Representative but every Fl Representative telling them to VOTE AGAINST these and any similar anti-gun bills

The House Bill is HB167 :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:
PDF text of bill
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/167/BillText/Filed/PDF

The Senate Bill is SB254 :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:
PDF text of bill
https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/254/BillText/Filed/PDF

List of Fl Senators ---- just click their names and you lets you email them :thumbleft:
https://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/#Senators

Support our future , get a kid involved in the outdoors!!

:rebel:

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: FL Assault rilfe ban effective date oct 2017 , pistols, high capacity mags (over 7 rounds) spressors and more includ

Postby cowboy » Sun May 07, 2017 7:36 am

I was not aware of this legislation.

Thanks for posting it up GH2!

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: FL Assault rilfe ban effective date oct 2017 , pistols, high capacity mags (over 7 rounds) spressors and more includ

Postby cowboy » Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 am

E-mail sent.
It did not take 5 minutes. Everybody needs to get on this bigtime.

Thanks again Goldhunter.

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Postby terrible ted » Sun May 07, 2017 9:29 am

To My representatives. Being a law abiding citizen I strongly oppose any legislation diminishing my ability for my or others to defend them self and commit my vote against HB167 and SB254.

Thank You.

My letter feel free to amend or copy best to fill representatives with there name and personalize your email.
Last edited by terrible ted on Sun May 07, 2017 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Postby terrible ted » Sun May 07, 2017 9:44 am

Find your rep- email from this page.http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/Find

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:28 am

Cowboy I just hope enough people see and pay attention to this post and take just a few minutes to tell their representatives to vote against these.

Ya'll terrible ted made it even easier for ya'll just copy and paste his letter and send to your (or All) representatives before its to late!

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Sun May 07, 2017 11:57 am

Done!! :thumbleft:
" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

Krahammer
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Krahammer » Sun May 07, 2017 11:53 pm

The regular legislative session was over on Friday, May 5. This proposed legislation us dead.

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Mon May 08, 2017 9:40 am

For everyone's reference I just received this in emails 5-8-2017 in reference to SB254 , HB167, HB1409 . It looks like these bills are dead , at least for now, but in the future we all still need to pay attention to how they try to add things into the "fine print" so to speak of these bills to try to sneak them through.

TRACKED BILLS :toothy7: :thumbleft:

SB 254 (2017) Gun Safety
http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/00254
SENATE - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration

TRACKED BILLS :toothy7: :thumbleft:

HB 167 (2017) Assault Weapons and High Capacity Magazines
http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/00167
HOUSE - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration

HB 1409 (2017) Pub. Rec./Personal Identifying Information of Assault Weapon or Large Capacity Magazine Possession Certificateholder
http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/01409
HOUSE - Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration

lilly-Pad
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby lilly-Pad » Mon May 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up, emails sent :usa: :old_glory: :proud:
12 ft Don Davis / 0470 conv / 68 NGQ , A.A.O.F member

Best laid plans of mice and men, wont always get you laid.............

glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby glades cat » Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks Goldhunter.
Even though the bills are dead, the responses are representative of public sentiment and influence their consideration of the issues at hand and the constituents' support for their re-election.
Submit your disapproval of these Constitutional infringements and the correlation to your lack of support for their re-election.
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:07 pm

This email was sent Tuesday, 5/9/17 at 3:00 PM. Your email frequency is set at hourly notification. You can customize the frequency for individual tracked items at http://www.flsenate.gov/Tracker/ManageA ... lFrequency.

TRACKED BILLS

HB 1409 (2017) Pub. Rec./Personal Identifying Information of Assault Weapon or Large Capacity Magazine Possession Certificateholder
http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/01409
HOUSE - Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee

goldhunter_2
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby goldhunter_2 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Glades Cat I am glad these bills are dead but we have to stay watchful about bills submitted and all the little things that try to add into the bill thinking it will be unnoticed and can sneak by us until its to late. You are defiantly right we have to watch who votes which way and make sure we elect the right people in the future, and then also discard form office the representatives that would author or support any similar type legislation.

glades cat
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby glades cat » Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 pm

Yea brother. This is more important than a discussion of what prop to use or a porpoising problem.
Folks, get involved in the issues that will protect the preservation of our culture, access to our lands and Contitutional rights.
"Leave a legacy...Preserve the irreplaceable"
12' x 7' sled built by Scorpion, Cont. O-470-K, 72" Whisper Tip
Rigged by Gladescat & sons in 2009

Return to “Gun Talk”