Ride Lake Oconee

Gator Boy II
Southern Airboat Member

Ride Lake Oconee

Postby Gator Boy II » Mon May 18, 2015 10:39 pm

Does anyone ride Lake Oconee? I am looking for a place to ride.

radtech
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Re: Ride Lake Oconee

Postby radtech » Tue May 19, 2015 2:43 am

Where ya from, Gator Boy? I've never been on the lake, but we ride the river from Milledgeville down. It's a pretty nice ride. Headed to South GA to Seminole this weekend, though. Always lookin to meet new folks to ride with, though.

csumner05
Southern Airboat Member

Postby csumner05 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Gator Boy, I live here at Lake Oconee and I and some others do ride Oconee we try to stay away from the big water and run the north end of the lake . My son and I like to run up the Oconee River all the way to the Barnett Sholes Dam and we play around in the Appalachiee River some to. Where do you live Gator Boy

Gator Boy II
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Gator Boy II » Wed May 20, 2015 10:52 am

radtech wrote:Where ya from, Gator Boy? I've never been on the lake, but we ride the river from Milledgeville down. It's a pretty nice ride. Headed to South GA to Seminole this weekend, though. Always lookin to meet new folks to ride with, though.

I line in Seneca, SC which is not to terribly far from Lake Oconee area. My wife and I are looking for places to ride and slide near here. Seminole may be a little fr for us to ride this weekend but we may consider. Shoot me a PM with your phone number and I will call you to see when we can meet up.

Gator Boy II
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Gator Boy II » Wed May 20, 2015 10:53 am

csumner05 wrote:Gator Boy, I live here at Lake Oconee and I and some others do ride Oconee we try to stay away from the big water and run the north end of the lake . My son and I like to run up the Oconee River all the way to the Barnett Sholes Dam and we play around in the Appalachiee River some to. Where do you live Gator Boy

I would love to ride over there. Are you guys riding this weekend? If so where would I put in at?

csumner05
Southern Airboat Member

Postby csumner05 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:16 am

Gator Boy , Here is my number 706-818-5212 my name is Curt

radtech
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby radtech » Wed May 20, 2015 5:02 pm

pm sent

Return to “Georgia Airboaters”