saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Airboat propeller discussion.
User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Bubba wrote:Me too, but I know alot of people that dont lol.
Yea ....YOU might now that Terry is gone.. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by B-White on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Plant City

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cont520 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Who are the points champions. I know you are in modified and promod 6 cylinder and bill is in 4 cylinder mod, who has cm race and unlimited and 4 cyl pro mod? Hey country since we are all da and your the all mighty oz fill us in.
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

User avatar
Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Ft. Myers Fla.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bubba » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 pm

cont520 wrote:Who are the points champions. I know you are in modified and promod 6 cylinder and bill is in 4 cylinder mod, who has cm race and unlimited and 4 cyl pro mod? Hey country since we are all da and your the all mighty oz fill us in.
Dont hold me to it but I think contrary too what CNTRY says Chuck Hawk won the points championship in unlimited. I think Pete Peterson won in race boat, and I think Bobby Hoffman won 4 cyl mod. I dont know what prop Bobby runs. Chuck runs Sensenich and Pete runs Whirlwind. I was not trying to stir the pot just stating the facts to straighten out some the bs that was being posted. They are both great companies and both have good props.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Bubba wrote:
cntry141iq wrote:ROFLMAO .. nice to see things aint changed ... you DA's didn't think I thought this post wouldn't cause a stir ??? it is a no win question .. just like always .. personal preference .. but he wanted some kind of an answer .. and both sabers and razors take less blades for the same HP compared to a warp ..

I don't know no gchuckie .. LOL but plenty of others have switched to RAZORS from sabers including most of the winning racers ... but now that I have heard rumors about that switch I will always be sure and include it ..

have a great day in the village .. idiots ...
I wonder how many of the points champions for the year in each class have switched? Oh hell I forgot you already told us, most of them lmao. I will get NAADR to post the results as soon as posible. Most of the winners, you are funny as hell!!
After the azz whooping those points leaders took at the last race,,, Y'all better be thankful that NAADR is feeling pitty and not having another points race...their would be a whole new set of "CHAMPIONS"....LMFAO!!!!
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Plant City

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cont520 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Lmao you just make sure you can get a little more out of that 6 cylinder mod boat cause there's 2 boats coming around u next race lol.
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

wtaylor
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by wtaylor » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Back to the issue at hand if you would like to try a sabor or anything else if you wanted to hook up with me and you can test some props and determine for yourself I'm the Sensenich dealer for this area give me a call 813 478 2189

User avatar
Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Ft. Myers Fla.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bubba » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 pm

There is always next year woulda shoulda coulda if, or i mean Billy Joe lmao! Just outta curiosity what azz whoopins? Gary Armstrong had the fastest aircraft boat their with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. Kenny had the fasstest boat in modified with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. This thread was about props not who had the best driver with the best reaction times lol.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

southernrican
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: lake wales

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by southernrican » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:49 pm

cont520 wrote:There's nothing wrong with either prop. Just some can and some can't me personally I don't have a problem spending the money for what I feel will work better for me. No sense in bs far fetched comments with no real merit to prove them. Every setup responds different with that being said run what works for you.
Well played. It's Air boating n it's called technology. Things will always get better n work differently depending no your driving habits n your rig. All boils down to the money in your pocket n what you like more.
11'7" freedom craft step hull
Lycoming geared supercharged GSO 480
10 blade saber running 14 degrees.[/color]

User avatar
JPerkins323
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:09 am
Location: Margaritaville

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by JPerkins323 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Man you guys up there will turn any topic into a bar fight. Lol honestly man if you are running a 5 blade warp you might be fine with 5 blades of sabers or razors. 5 ward drive blades seems sort of light for a 220. I could be wrong though I don't have much experience with 220's. I run sabors on my 0540 and I love them. Some don't and no one will ever win that debate. There's been cooler tops go through warp drive props down here. The motor slows down a little then they keep chasin the deer. There pretty bullet proof. I wouldn't try that with sabors or razors but there still tough props. Hope this helps you at least a little.
"BUZZ KILL"

12x6.8 .090 thousands 1/2 deck hunt boat with .125 backup plates and a lil' sheet of stainless. 0540 s/v spinning 5 blade sabers.....Ready to party.

Built by D&E Metal works in Homestead, FL: (786) 412-9018

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Bubba wrote:There is always next year woulda shoulda coulda if, or i mean Billy Joe lmao! Just outta curiosity what azz whoopins? Gary Armstrong had the fastest aircraft boat their with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. Kenny had the fasstest boat in modified with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. This thread was about props not who had the best driver with the best reaction times lol.
Fastest time of the day was Steppin Up..a Whirlwind!!!!... Gary and Kenny both finished behind us...but in front of YOU......Bullet proof(the boat that BEAT you in ProMod) had a WHIRLWIND......Mr. champion....lol.

So if their ET was the best, that makes their props the best??? If that's the case, I would say your prop is a POS!!. LMFAO.... OR ,,, would we contribute their ET's to some rank azz motors and great set ups and having their tunes on???
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 am

lotacarnage1 wrote:does one perform better than another? also what would hold up better if light hit or damaged and best for long haul? what ya think? I run a 5 blade warp now and it does pretty well on 12' cottonmouth w/ 220.the warp to my knowledge has been on boat for 12 plus years and shows some leading edge erosion.
In topics about props their will always be the fun poking at one or the other. In fact NONE of the prop manufacturers are safe from the criticism if airboaters. In reality, I was running Sabers when they first hit the water. After a bad customer experience, I was introduced to the Whirlwind "family" and have never had a reason to look back. But to compare the Razors and Sabers it's easy......they are both equal across the board as far as performance goes. With the Sabers, we had problems with the tips delaminating from what they say is due to contact with water or over turning them. They may have cured that by now :dontknow: ....We have never ran into this or have I seen it on ANY of the Whirlwind props.
The RazorX is lighter and stiffer than the Razor or the saber. They seem to snap a little better and give you a little more out of the hole.
To answer your question,,, in my opinion you will be satisfied with either of the 2 propellers.....Where you will see the most important difference is in customer service. You can PM a couple of the guys on here that likes to get involved in the trash talking about Whirlwind about their experience with Whirlwind. Some will tell you they have NONE. Others will tell you (in pm only because they have commitments) that they are second to NONE!! What they want tell you is that the reason they are not running Whirlwind is because they have in their head that Whirlwind is just GIVING props away and they should just be handed one. In reality what is going on is that Whirlwind gives support to some of the racers. In racing that is called SPONSORSHIP. Whirlwind is just setting examples for what other manufacturers should be doing But what they get in return is bashing from the very same guys that called them wanting FREE props.... You guys need to open your eyes and see that Whirlwind is supporting the sport that we all love...AIRBOATING!!! No need in hating on a manufacture that you don't support BECAUSE they don't give you 100% support. Go talk to the guys that you love andssupport nd tell them to step their game up......because Whirlwind HAS!!! :thumbleft:
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Plant City

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cont520 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:13 am

No hating here buddy to each there own. I personally haven't tried a whirl wind but love my sabers. I wonder if bill and I can exchange props at the November TNT and test the ets see what they compare to just for curiosity sake. That is of he wants to
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 am

^^^^ lol...that would be like Dale Jr letting Stewart borrow his rearend or carb for curiosity sake!!!!! Nothing personal,, but I hope you never get the chance to try a RazorX.....lol
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Plant City

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cont520 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 am

B-White wrote:^^^^ lol...that would be like Dale Jr letting Stewart borrow his rearend or carb for curiosity sake!!!!! Nothing personal,, but I hope you never get the chance to try a RazorX.....lol
Hell I thought y'all was in the business of representing and helping sell props lol well jeez I guess it's better off lol one of us might not want to give the other back lol.
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:42 am

cont520 wrote:
B-White wrote:^^^^ lol...that would be like Dale Jr letting Stewart borrow his rearend or carb for curiosity sake!!!!! Nothing personal,, but I hope you never get the chance to try a RazorX.....lol
Hell I thought y'all was in the business of representing and helping sell props lol well jeez I guess it's better off lol one of us might not want to give the other back lol.
We are in the business of winning... :lol: ...and you maybe right about one not wanting to give it back...but if it helps ease your mind, I'm sure he would be glad to give yours back. He has a light weight 5 blade just like it hanging in the barn collecting dust...lol

We may have to borrow yall driver to compare ET's though.....all never mind, we will take reaction over elapsed any day... :salute: :salute:
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

User avatar
B-White
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Location: LOCHLOOSA,FL.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by B-White » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:01 am

Bubba wrote:There is always next year woulda shoulda coulda if, or i mean Billy Joe lmao! Just outta curiosity what azz whoopins? Gary Armstrong had the fastest aircraft boat their with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. Kenny had the fasstest boat in modified with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. This thread was about props not who had the best driver with the best reaction times lol.
Since we're on REACTION times,,,,, wouldn't you say that props have A LOT. to do with that??? I mean you can mash the gas all you want,,, but the first prop to move air is gonna be the first to move the boat in return breaks them beams.....and since you want to bring "times" in the conversation.....what did the best reaction times of the day come from???....002....WHIRLWIND!!! :cheers: .....before the beams,,, who kept getting called for red lights because their boats were moving before the others????....Whirlwind BABY!!!!..... You take those headlights out of the picture and who would be the A.C. points champion????....WHIRLWIND BABY!!!!....

whewwww,,,,, Caint wait till Nov......

Oh yeah..... you also got beat by a WaterWalker.... :cheers: :banghead:

I'll be waiting on my phone call,,,, wait till atleast 2pm so I can get some sleep...Lmao!!
Devil in the Bottle 83 ProMod
Marsh Master Step
Carbon Fiber Rudders by:HAMMERHEAD AVIATION.com
Prop is NOTHING BUT A WHIRLWIND!!!
RAZORX

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI
Posts: 10136
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: bradenton florida
Contact:

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cntry141iq » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 am

this is more like it .. like the old days .. on SA .. and it only took one stir of the pot with a little help from tony480 .. hope y'all enjoyed it .. I DID ..
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

User avatar
Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 4793
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: orange county fl
Contact:

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bruce » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:47 am

B-White wrote:
Bubba wrote:There is always next year woulda shoulda coulda if, or i mean Billy Joe lmao! Just outta curiosity what azz whoopins? Gary Armstrong had the fastest aircraft boat their with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. Kenny had the fasstest boat in modified with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. This thread was about props not who had the best driver with the best reaction times lol.
Since we're on REACTION times,,,,, wouldn't you say that props have A LOT. to do with that??? I mean you can mash the gas all you want,,, but the first prop to move air is gonna be the first to move the boat in return breaks them beams.....and since you want to bring "times" in the conversation.....what did the best reaction times of the day come from???....002....WHIRLWIND!!! :cheers: .....before the beams,,, who kept getting called for red lights because their boats were moving before the others????....Whirlwind BABY!!!!..... You take those headlights out of the picture and who would be the A.C. points champion????....WHIRLWIND BABY!!!!....

whewwww,,,,, Caint wait till Nov......

Oh yeah..... you also got beat by a WaterWalker.... :cheers: :banghead:

I'll be waiting on my phone call,,,, wait till atleast 2pm so I can get some sleep...Lmao!!

Daaaaaaaaaaamn!! Git em
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

User avatar
HAMMERHEAD
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 2269
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: GAINESVILLE

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by HAMMERHEAD » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:00 am

DAMN I THOUGHT THE INTERNET RACING SCENE HAD DIED OUT FOR A MINUTE AND I WAKE UP TO THIS! I WONT BE TALKING MUCH AFTER THE AZZ WHOOPIN I GOT AT THE RACES! LOL. BACK TO THE FORUM TOPIC I THINK YOU WOULD BE HAPPY WITH RAZOR OR SABER. IM PERSONALLY A WHIRLWIND FAN AND CUSTOMER AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY THEM. JUST BOUGHT 19 BLADES IN TOTAL FROM THEM. THEY HAVENT GIVEN ME ANYTHING WITHOUT HARD EARNED MONEY IN RETURN. I DO THINK IF YOU ARE RUNNING A 5 BLADE WARP THAT YOU WOLD NEED A 4 OR EVEN A 3 BLADE RAZOR OR SABER. YOU WOULD GET BETTER PERFORMANCE FROM A RAZOR OR SABER AS OPPOSED TO THE WARP BUT IN MY OPINION THERE ISNT A TOUGHER PROP THAN A WARP DRIVE. JMO

User avatar
Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Ft. Myers Fla.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bubba » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 am

Since you braught it up wiht all the other bs here we go. Sorry Patty and Jim but he puts this bs up and I have to respond. I turned down the best deal I have ever been offered in airboat racing from Whirlwind, so that takes care of that bs post and explanation from you. As far as reaction times, when you put the vidio on you tube its very easy too hear and see why yalls r/t were so good. The rest of the we almost or we shoulda bs is just that, bs. Good god almighty can you sling some shit lol. The only true thing you said is they both are good companies with good props. As far as my pos and losing you dont hear any excuses from me about Dane beating me one pass in 8 years or yall beating me one pass in one class in (what have yall been racing?) 6 yrs. Now Jerry beating me two outta three passes hurt a little lol. But a loss is a loss, on a good note yall dont ever have to worry about me whoopin that azz again with all the pos stuff I run and have right?? See ya in Nov.
Last edited by Bubba on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

User avatar
Bubba
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Ft. Myers Fla.

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bubba » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 am

B-White wrote:
Bubba wrote:There is always next year woulda shoulda coulda if, or i mean Billy Joe lmao! Just outta curiosity what azz whoopins? Gary Armstrong had the fastest aircraft boat their with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. Kenny had the fasstest boat in modified with a Sensenich on it and that is a fact. This thread was about props not who had the best driver with the best reaction times lol.
Fastest time of the day was Steppin Up..a Whirlwind!!!!... Gary and Kenny both finished behind us...but in front of YOU......Bullet proof(the boat that BEAT you in ProMod) had a WHIRLWIND......Mr. champion....lol.

So if their ET was the best, that makes their props the best??? If that's the case, I would say your prop is a POS!!. LMFAO.... OR ,,, would we contribute their ET's to some rank azz motors and great set ups and having their tunes on???
Well we know Jr and Gary are great engine builders but are you giving Chucks hulls the advantage on set up?? I cant believe what I am reading, you better stay away from Jimmy for a while lol. Why do you have to make everything personal? It doesnt matter what I do this thread was about props. I was just stating facts for the folks not opinions and excuses. Arguing with you is like arguing with a Democrat, are you and Bud related lmao.
FLIRTIN WITH DISASTER

swampdragon
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 pm
Location: Ft McCoy, Fl

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by swampdragon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:30 am

Robert I told you one time you were welcome to try one of the Whirlwind props
off my boat and you are still welcome I will be there in November. Roger

PM
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 am
Location: Boynton Beach, Fl

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by PM » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 am

This all sounds like the Ford vs Chevy saga!
15' Rivermaster (Hoffman)

User avatar
Bruce
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 4793
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: orange county fl
Contact:

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by Bruce » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:18 am

helms24 wrote:
Bruce wrote:
fl cracker wrote:X2, to say the Razors run better than the Sabors is crazy. Almost identical blade!
almost identical and where they arent they make up for it in outperforming the saber lot of folks have shitcanned their sabers for razors and we are talking folks that already had the sabers gotta be somethin to it jmo
It's called give it to me and he'll yea ill run it.. :stirpot:
im poor nobody gives me anything u ever notice how that works
12 foot Mamba "The Underdog"
Tired Gpu 520,Whirlwind Razor X

cont520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III
Posts: 3409
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 10:18 am
Location: Plant City

Re: saber blade vs warp blade vs razor

Post by cont520 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:19 am

B-White wrote:
cont520 wrote:
B-White wrote:^^^^ lol...that would be like Dale Jr letting Stewart borrow his rearend or carb for curiosity sake!!!!! Nothing personal,, but I hope you never get the chance to try a RazorX.....lol
Hell I thought y'all was in the business of representing and helping sell props lol well jeez I guess it's better off lol one of us might not want to give the other back lol.
We are in the business of winning... :lol: ...and you maybe right about one not wanting to give it back...but if it helps ease your mind, I'm sure he would be glad to give yours back. He has a light weight 5 blade just like it hanging in the barn collecting dust...lol

We may have to borrow yall driver to compare ET's though.....all never mind, we will take reaction over elapsed any day... :salute: :salute:
Yeah let's compare boats bills running a 90-100 lb hull with a 400" lyconental and I would say or rigging is similar to the same. I'm running. 140lb hawk with a 0360 lycoming with no stroke. There was probably 20lbs difference in the 2 boats with drivers included. Takes 1 battery to start mine ;). Bills running a 4 blade razor at what ever length where I am turning a 5 blade saber at whatever length. We leave the line together I win he actually moves air first before Eli on the video slowed down but my boat being a heavier boat with a lighter driver leaves first. Explain that to me hell your right maybe we shouldn't change props for a day. I might need a gun to get mine back. And the slowed down video is in the picture gallery.
Robert Mccormick
Plant City Florida, Toxic calls Pro staff and proud member of usfth
Ultimate Shot Productions prostaffer

Post Reply

Return to “Prop Talk”