q series

Airboat propeller discussion.
Dadecounty
Southern Airboat Member

q series

Postby Dadecounty » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Took the prop off to change the alt belt and one blade has something loose inside of it . Can it be run or needs to be sent back ? Theres no damage at all to prop is it coverd under some kind of warranty ? Thanks 72 inch q

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Re: q series

Postby terrible ted » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I send it back.

what brock off? balance will be off

lariat
Southern Airboat Member

Postby lariat » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Most likely some loose resin inside. My Saber had the same thing. It went away before I ever decided to send it in.

John C
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Postby John C » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:48 pm

I had the same thing happen a few years back. I called sensenich and told them about the blade. I took all 3 blades to them in the morning. I explained that it was a three hour drive for me. They told me if I could wait a couple of hours they could fix it and I could take them home with me. I went and killed about an hour at Jernigan's and then ate some lunch. When I came back they had the blade fixed and all 3 blades rebalanced. I drove home and put them back on the boat all in the same day. No charge. That's some real good customer service there.

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 am

I had that same thing on my old H blades, it was resin from what they said two of the blades were getting water in them too so I drove there and they fixed them while I waited and gave me a shirt. great customer service can't ask for more then that
aaof member

Return to “Prop Talk”