Air-prop

Airboat propeller discussion.
fulldeckpower
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Air-prop

Postby fulldeckpower » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:45 pm

I have an old composite air-prop by Leroy knowles that has a ding in the leading edge tip and the blades look like they should be refurbished I think air-props is out of business would any other companies touch this prop or Do they only work on there own product ?
predator, Lycoming IO-540, 72" NGH Series :rebel:

pontoon outlaw
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Re: Air-prop

Postby pontoon outlaw » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:57 pm

fulldeckpower wrote:I have an old composite air-prop by Leroy knowles that has a ding in the leading edge tip and the blades look like they should be refurbished I think air-props is out of business would any other companies touch this prop or Do they only work on there own product ?
There is a page on here where he just recently passed away

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk[/url]

WhirlWind Propellers
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Re: Air-prop

Postby WhirlWind Propellers » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi Fulldeckpower,

Sorry, we have been on a bit of a hiatus from Southern Airboat forum. I'm not sure if anyone was able to help you with your Airprops propeller.

We most likely can help you. We did make blades for Airprops under their design, and they do fit our hubs, and our blades fit their hubs (unless it is one of the hubs that was out of spec from Airprops).

If you haven't contacted us yet, please feel welcome to call or email anytime and I'll see what we can do to help you.

Sincerely,
Patti
:proud:

Return to “Prop Talk”