- Site Admin
- Posts: 6039
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:38 pm
- Location: Osteen, Florida
The Navigational Hazards forum is now up & running. Should be some interesting information being shared here.
I'm no lawyer so don't laugh at my disclaimer verbage
By entering the Navigational Hazards Forum, you agree to the following disclaimer.
Navigational Hazards Forum Disclaimer:
- Information posted in the Navigational Hazards forum & sub-forums is for informational purposes only and cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Any information obtained, if used, is done so at your own risk.
- By entering the Navigational Hazards forum & sub-forums, you agree that the information posted is not intended to serve as a navigational aid for safe passage.
- You understand that some navigational hazards are known to appear, disappear, and even move around depending on water conditions.
This disclaimer is subject to change from time to time so please check here often.
- Site Supporter - IV
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 pm
- Location: Hernando, Florida
Great edition to SA
There is nothing so stupid as an educated man, if you get off the thing that he was educated in.
- Site Supporter - VIII
- Posts: 16555
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
- Location: Palm Bay, Fl
Sure wish more would use it.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.