Lake Kissimmee it is!

This one's over, but you can still read about it here.
rick
Site Admin

Post by rick »

The aerial comes from: http://terraserver.microsoft.com/

Then I use the Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop software to edit & label the image.

I hope someone finds it useful.

firemen122
Southern Airboat Member

lodging

Post by firemen122 »

Me and the wife are considering coming down if we can get babysitter.....live about 3.5 hrs north any place to stay on water sat. night? Also best way to get to thomas landing to launch.... thanks.... 8) 8)

cowboy
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by cowboy »

http://www.thomaslanding.com/home.html
Check the link above. It has directions to the camp, and they have some lodging right there. The could be booked though for the holiday weekend. Check it out.

c chardt
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by c chardt »

I called thomas landing and they said that you can camp there on the islands and its only $5.00 to park each day
www.dakotaairboats.com or 321-863-2312
If your looking for Different we build different all boats custom built any way you want.
CNC metal plasma cutting / parts / seats / trailers / hulls / Aluminum work anything you need, polymer

archermatt
Southern Airboat Member

Post by archermatt »

Anyone have directions from Palm Bay? I'd like to come if my boat gets fixed this week. I'll be in a 13' diamonback with green trim, 540 and 3 blade sens prop.

Matt

c chardt
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by c chardt »

I'll be leaving west melbourne around 7 or 730 sat morning just drive to vero and go out st rd 60 thats the easyest
If your looking for Different we build different all boats custom built any way you want.
CNC metal plasma cutting / parts / seats / trailers / hulls / Aluminum work anything you need, polymer

basketcase0302
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

monthly run

Post by basketcase0302 »

Rick,

Thanks for the "edited" map! I had printed from the post several months ago and laminated, I'll do the same with this one!

Wish you could be there to compensate for all the hard work you do for the website! Sounds like we're gonna have a good time Saturday!

Jeff

firemen122
Southern Airboat Member

thanks

Post by firemen122 »

Thanks for info everyone turns out I will have to work...... :(

c chardt
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by c chardt »

ONE MORE DAY, CAN'T WAIT . THEN WE HAVE TO START OVER LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PLACE NEXT MONTH TO RIDE.

Aces over 8s
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Aces over 8s »

cchardt wrote:I'll be leaving west melbourne around 7 or 730 sat morning just drive to vero and go out st rd 60 thats the easyest

Stop by the one bar next to the County Line and pick up a couple or riders. :lol: They should be just getting off work. :wink:
I'm leaving today around 2 pm.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming " what a ride!"

Waterthunder
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Waterthunder »

I took the maiden voyage last night so I can make the cruise now. I will see ya all there I will either se ya at Thomas landing or be hanging out at polluted waters. I have a deck over boat with blue rigging with a car motor. I know Crock so I will look for him or call him se ya there.

Return to “First Southern Airboat Monthly Run Set For Saturday, May 28”