Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Best airboat discussion on the internet.
rick
Site Admin

Re: Ummm Yep WATCH THE NEWS

Postby rick » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 pm

You can also add a simple Google search to kwanjangnihm's list: https://www.google.com/search?ei=SQ1YWs ... vs9Cf2JlGc

...maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see any money saving info listed from FB there lol :shock:

Some of you guys that posted about getting ripped off, send me a link or email some legal documents...thanks: webmaster@southernairboat.com

James...really?

Rick

bowready5388
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bowready5388 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 am

WELL LETS SEE WHEN YOU FILE BANKRUPTCY YOU DON'T SEND A TEXT OUT LAIR YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY SENDS OUT LETTERS TO ALL!! TELL ANOTHER LIE... OH AND YOU SURE DON'T TELL PEOPLE YOU ARE MOVING THERE PARTS BEFORE THE BANKRUPTCY COURT SENDS THE TRUSTEE LAIR!
PIERCING THE CORPORATE VEIL .... THAT'S PRISON TIME IDIOT HAVE YOUR BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU ..... OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU ARE LYING AGAIN !! YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF!!

THE NIGHT RIDER
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby THE NIGHT RIDER » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:49 am

rick wrote:You can also add a simple Google search to kwanjangnihm's list: https://www.google.com/search?ei=SQ1YWs ... vs9Cf2JlGc

...maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see any money saving info listed from FB there lol :shock:

Some of you guys that posted about getting ripped off, send me a link or email some legal documents...thanks: webmaster@southernairboat.com

James...really?

Rick
Wow ,Go james ,i cant believe this guy has got so many brothers of ours ,well well it sure shines a light on this subject and puts his bizz to rest

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk[/url]
!!! IM THE REAL NIGHT RIDER B!TCH !!! !!! AND A PROUD TO BE IN THE DIAMONDBACK FAMILY !!!!

THE NIGHT RIDER
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby THE NIGHT RIDER » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:50 am

Dang wasnt tryin to quote just adress the subject

Sent from my [device_name] using [url]Southern Airboat mobile app powered by Tapatalk[/url]
!!! IM THE REAL NIGHT RIDER B!TCH !!! !!! AND A PROUD TO BE IN THE DIAMONDBACK FAMILY !!!!

terrible ted
Southern Airboat Member

Postby terrible ted » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:00 pm

Well i see every one praising this guy for what a wonderfull job he is doing. I been down that road, but then carma stepped in with a bus and hearse so all ended great.
Last edited by terrible ted on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loudmouse
Southern Airboat Member

Postby loudmouse » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:24 pm

I'm sorry to of read this thread about all those who have been taken advantage of. I too was in ur shoes several years ago with airboat parts but mine ended fairly well. All I can say is don't stop until the end has come. Look for every way, every loophole, garnish his future earnings for the rest of his life, all his personal assets, go after his wifes jewelry and u might recover something. And do it now! Or hopefully you have already started it so all his assets are frozen!
15' Alumitech deckover LSX TT Oxbox 84" JX 4-blade
Gas required Water optional :dontknow:
Built and Tuned by Me

14'X8' JW, Chevrolet 122CID LNF Turbo Engine, Ox box, 80" NGR 3 blade, 50" light bar, Two 9" light bars

Blownaway540
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby Blownaway540 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Rick, Thank You for leaving this thread open. Doing so is a public service. It even brought Tony out! We all appreciate the work you do. Mark
IGSO 0540 (W/out IG) built by the late, great, Dick Hoffman, 13 ft. Alumitech. Member - CRA, KRVSA

kwanjangnihm
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby kwanjangnihm » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:35 pm

" I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that? "

Capt steve
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Capt steve » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

The evidence is mounting. Also crickets from mr. Love
100 ton master captain
Professional airboat operator
I made enough money to buy Miami,
But I pi$$ed it away so fast

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby JAMES » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:10 pm

NO WONDER THE SITE DIED DOWN ..ITS ALWAYS HIDE THE TRUTH !! YES REALLY .. ITS YOU CAN ONLY SAY THIS AND THAT WHEN THE TRUTH IS HEAR ITS STILL NOT ALLOWED TO BE POST THATS BULL **** ..the guy is a pos and should be banned bet if it was a mod or you rick story would be told !! Jmo sry
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

rick
Site Admin

Postby rick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:13 am

That's BS James...do an affliction airboat search on SA & Google & report back.

**** get's deleted because people like you can't stick with telling the facts without sounding like a kid who just learned how to cuss & call names. Not to mention the cut, shoot, drown, & hang remarks that usually follow.

As long as I'm responsible for SA, it will probably never suit you.

Rick

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 pm

James, how about starting a thread about the things you DO like about Southern Airboat. We can call it our "Like Challenge"...... Grinn
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Postby JAMES » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 pm

I like every thing about SA ... but not the fact that only certain peoples post can stick when the truth is their jmo its def bull**** its against the rules to slander a thief .
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm

You can be right as many times as you want, but it only takes one time being wrong and its jail time and fines for Rick and Teresa and SA will be forced out of existence. I would much rather have SA stay around than worry about some post about a low life being true or false. Anyway, the main forum is not the place to propose changes to the operation of the board. There is a forum for that for all supporters. I believe this has all been discussed there as well. Its not a new argument.

Under the current rules quite a few folks who were doing things to poor business standards are not around any longer yet Southern Airboat is still here. Kinda says the proof was in the pudding of the validity of the rules.
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry

Airboatbuddy
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Airboatbuddy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Levens vs. Jeff Love et, al.
Plaintiff: Layne Levens
Defendant: Jeff Love, Jamee Osteen Love, Heather Todd, Jeff Love Affliction Airboarts LLC and Affliction Airboats of Florida Inc.
Case Number: 1:2017cv00109
Filed: May 18, 2017
Court: Texas Southern District Court
Office: Brownsville Office
County: Cameron
Presiding Judge: Rolando Olvera
Nature of Suit: Other Contract
Cause of Action: 28:1332.
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff
Lots more victims to follow.

Greentree Walker
Southern Airboat Member

Postby Greentree Walker » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Please do not believe Jeff Love he does not tell the truth. Please tell me why after a year we would still be pursuing this issue if we were not telling the truth. Jeff Love thinks this is a game but for my family it is not. The truth is my nephew works hard every day, he does not drink or smoke his hobby is bowfishing. In order to get the down payment for the boat he has always dreamed of he saved his money, he sold his boat, and took out a loan. He paid the down payment and made the payments as agreed. He kept in touch with Jeff Love who updated him but was unable to produce any proof of work he claimed was being done then said the hull and other parts were back ordered so my nephew contacted diamond back and they said that Jeff Love, Affliction airboats had not ordered anything but this was not the first phone call they had received and would give my nephew a statement in writing stating this. So my nephew and his Dad visited Affliction airboats and were treated very badly. My nephew did not send anymore money after that I don't think anyone would have plus the fact that Jeff Love said he would return all money paid. That was over a year ago my nephew has yet to receive one penny back. Now he does not have a boat, is still making payments to pay back the loan and has been unable to take his young son bow fishing. We are all heart broken that this has happened. If it were true that he agreed to take some parts and money why hasn't Jeff Love returned the amount he agreed to? He has not because there was not an agreement. We know now that no money will ever be returned but we will not stop until everyone knows not to do business with Jeff Love Affliction Airboats and criminal charges are filed. This is very sad that Jeff Love is allowed to continue to do this but it is the USA and our faith in God is strong and we know Jeff and Jamee Love Affliction airboats will suffer.

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Its not a question of if you are telling the truth or not. Its a question of WE do not have the documentation to back up what is being posted as truth here. People make posts and accusations with no documentation attached and it is that very documentation that is crucial. Gotta have a copy or scanned copy posted not a typed "it says this" but an actual article, scanned document or court record or a working link posted along with said accusations.

This is old day one stuff. WHY is it still being contested all these years later. Its the rules. Follow them. To create an account here you have affirmed that you will follow said rules before the account was actually created for you.

462kwells
Southern Airboat Member

Postby 462kwells » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

I'm not an Attorney and I'm not a Veterinarian but I know a horses asz when I see one,
I do have good common sense and it's hard to believe Jeff Love is right and everybody else is wrong

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby Whitebear » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Its about the rules not Jeff, Jo, or billy Jo Jim bob. Just the rules.....

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Greentree Walker wrote:Please do not believe Jeff Love he does not tell the truth. Please tell me why after a year we would still be pursuing this issue if we were not telling the truth. Jeff Love thinks this is a game but for my family it is not. The truth is my nephew works hard every day, he does not drink or smoke his hobby is bowfishing. In order to get the down payment for the boat he has always dreamed of he saved his money, he sold his boat, and took out a loan. He paid the down payment and made the payments as agreed. He kept in touch with Jeff Love who updated him but was unable to produce any proof of work he claimed was being done then said the hull and other parts were back ordered so my nephew contacted diamond back and they said that Jeff Love, Affliction airboats had not ordered anything but this was not the first phone call they had received and would give my nephew a statement in writing stating this. So my nephew and his Dad visited Affliction airboats and were treated very badly. My nephew did not send anymore money after that I don't think anyone would have plus the fact that Jeff Love said he would return all money paid. That was over a year ago my nephew has yet to receive one penny back. Now he does not have a boat, is still making payments to pay back the loan and has been unable to take his young son bow fishing. We are all heart broken that this has happened. If it were true that he agreed to take some parts and money why hasn't Jeff Love returned the amount he agreed to? He has not because there was not an agreement. We know now that no money will ever be returned but we will not stop until everyone knows not to do business with Jeff Love Affliction Airboats and criminal charges are filed. This is very sad that Jeff Love is allowed to continue to do this but it is the USA and our faith in God is strong and we know Jeff and Jamee Love Affliction airboats will suffer.

Agreement and Release (fully executed).pdf
(413.16 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
https://southernairboat.com/phpBB3/download/file.php?mode=view&id=18735
Sensenich, Ox Drive gear box dealer 386-279-3712

blackpowderscout
Southern Airboat Member

Postby blackpowderscout » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

:salute:
Last edited by blackpowderscout on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

We were only a few weeks into the build when he cancelled, So yes his rigging was done and some of his parts had shown up at that point.

blackpowderscout
Southern Airboat Member

Postby blackpowderscout » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:51 pm

:salute:
Last edited by blackpowderscout on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

bonecollector
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Postby bonecollector » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:29 pm

That was the deposit on the boat he cancelled the boat and lost his deposit. He signed a contract upfront that stated that deposits were non refundable. It's called breach of contract.

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Postby Tony480 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm

But did you pay back the $5000 some odd dollars it says you were supposed to pay back? What about the trailer you ordered and never picked up? The one you screwed the customer on?

Return to “Airboat Talk”