how to post?

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Bdriller
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

how to post?

Post by Bdriller » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 pm

sorry but not sure how to post noticed my post was moved also dont know about that little square thats missing on my posts

nomad41
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Re: how to post?

Post by nomad41 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 pm

No big deal Thats why we have whitebear.He notices you put carmotor thread here.He just put it where it belongs under carmotor boats.To do with the little square your talking about.I don't know what your talking about there.Oh yea welcome aboard.Bob
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomad41/
Treasurer FAA
Member:FAA, KRVSA ,IRCAA, FSCA

My old boat 14.5x8 Diamondback ,SBC Stroker,2.68 Stinger,Sensenich 82" R
Svcliche@yahoo.com

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:16 am

Bdriller

Yup I'm your culprit. It makes searching much faster and more accurate for others at later dates if you post in the appropriate topics. Remember something you post or ask may be something someone else runs into next week, month , or year.

Not sure what little box your referring to. If you can come up with a better description maybe I can help some there.

Welcome aboard, make yourself at home and enjoy SA, you'll find more help here than you ever imagined possible.

I didn't send you a PM when I moved it cause I saw your new and still figuring things out. No point in getting slammed for something so easily remedied. If I had a penny for every post in the wrong Topic here I could have a new airboat with a Felber or Waterthunder motor and all the accessories imaginable. Likely a new tow truck as well. Most likely one of the most common mistakes found on SA.

Scotty
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by cntry141iq » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 pm

Bear he probably is talking about the one with the exclamation mark in it to report a post ... can't see it having any value in the original posters post as most wouldn't report themselves LOL but you notice I didn't say none .. LOL .. just most.
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

Return to “Airboat Talk”