This makes my blood boil to watch !!!

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Re: This makes my blood boil to watch !!!

Post by Olf Art »

The Villages, near Wildwood. FL? Heaven on earth, right? They do it all for you ....... :)

When you buy a home in the Villages, included in your ownership agreement is a provision that if/when you ever want to sell, you have to sell it back to Them. Yup. At whatever they think it's worth.
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

airduds
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by airduds »

Sometimes. Just sometimes, I see posts on here that are eerily similar to other media where people are looking for reasons to be offended. If you like who you are and enjoy doing what you do, ... why give this douche attention? The only credibility he has is what you give him.

There's a member on this board who's screen name is "Riseaboveit" or something very close. I like that (even though I don't know if he means it the way I take it.) Don't lower yourself into that petty "us vs them" frey. Save your time, energy, and money for things that matter.
Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. Weak men create hard times.

cflacowboy001
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by cflacowboy001 »

Olf Art wrote:The Villages, near Wildwood. FL? Heaven on earth, right? They do it all for you ....... :)

When you buy a home in the Villages, included in your ownership agreement is a provision that if/when you ever want to sell, you have to sell it back to Them. Yup. At whatever they think it's worth.
Takin it up the :pottytrain2:

Olf Art
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Olf Art »

airduds wrote:Sometimes. Just sometimes, I see posts on here that are eerily similar to other media where people are looking for reasons to be offended. If you like who you are and enjoy doing what you do, ... why give this douche attention? The only credibility he has is what you give him.

There's a member on this board who's screen name is "Riseaboveit" or something very close. I like that (even though I don't know if he means it the way I take it.) Don't lower yourself into that petty "us vs them" frey. Save your time, energy, and money for things that matter.
Very well said, my friend. Controlling our own emotions is the first step in positively influencing the outcome of a conflict.
Good to see you on again. It's been a while.
"I know not what tomorrow may bring, but I know Who brings tomorrow."
Member: KRVSA, FAA, TAA, and life member NRA and VFW

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI

Post by cntry141iq »

Olf Art wrote:The Villages, near Wildwood. FL? Heaven on earth, right? They do it all for you ....... :)

but you know what ..... they don't force you to move there .. you make the choice to do it. It is simply a business decision the developers made when they built the place .. it is all spelled out in the agreement they sign when they buy ... it isn't any different than buying a life estate in a property happens all the time.

so if it isn't for you .... then buy somewhere else why bash the owners of the place ?? it must work pretty good because the development is doing well unfortunately for us airboaters because they don't like us up there. LOL
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

cntry141iq wrote:

but you know what ..... they don't force you to move there .. you make the choice to do it. It is simply a business decision the developers made when they built the place .. it is all spelled out in the agreement they sign when they buy ... it isn't any different than buying a life estate in a property happens all the time.

so if it isn't for you .... then buy somewhere else why bash the owners of the place ?? it must work pretty good because the development is doing well unfortunately for us airboaters because they don't like us up there. LOL
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

shakyrick
Southern Airboat Member

Post by shakyrick »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1laJuQMYlpk
they need to hang with these boys from the 863 lol :lol:

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown »

yea just what we need!!!! :violent1: :violent1: :violent1: :violent1:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Return to “Airboat Talk”