new hull new prop report.

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

new hull new prop report.

Post by bondsman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Well took new jb hull for a run today.despite the set back of delivery time.it was forgotten quickly boat was beyond expectation.boat was fast and free ran the ground like a monster.had a porpouse issue but can easily be resolved.now the new whirlwind whisper tip.I have to say I like it way better than my s blades.it was almost as quiet I was shocked.it pushed like a freight train.all in all jb hull and whirl winds whispertip get my :thumbleft: :cheers:
If life looks hairy in front of you! Shave it and put a condom on.

CRACKERSTYLE
Southern Airboat Member

Re: new hull new prop report.

Post by CRACKERSTYLE » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 pm

GOOOOOD DEAL

Thats the exact set up JB is building me. Side by side with a triple front. How wide/long is your hull and side heights?
What size is your rake?
Want to make sure she floats the heavy 8 cylinder Continental-
Family boat want it to float goooood...
Glad you got er together finally :-)
John 3:16

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by JAMES » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 pm

bondsman wrote:Well took new jb hull for a run today.despite the set back of delivery time.it was forgotten quickly boat was beyond expectation.boat was fast and free ran the ground like a monster.had a porpouse issue but can easily be resolved.now the new whirlwind whisper tip.I have to say I like it way better than my s blades.it was almost as quiet I was shocked.it pushed like a freight train.all in all jb hull and whirl winds whispertip get my :thumbleft: :cheers:
IM GLAD IT ALL WORKED OUT BUT I GOTTA SAY IN SEVERAL POST I SEEN U COMPLIN ABOUT DELIVERY TIME !! DIDENT JB HAVE HEART PROBLEMS AROUND THAT TIME ? AND WASNT JOSH TRYING TO WORK AND DEAL WITH FAMILY MATTER AT THE SAME TIME !!! I DONT NO THE WHOLE SITUATION I DO NO MY FAMILY WOULD COME B4 YOUR BOAT MY BOAT JAKE CRACKS BOAT SO THAT MAYBE SOMETHING TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION IM NOT A REAL UNDERSTANDING GUY AT TIME I WAS TOLD 8-10 WEEKS ON MINE I EXSPECT MINE DONE BY THE 10TH WEEK IF HIS SHOP IS OPEN 5-6 DAYS A WK AS ITS BEEN FOR MANY YRS IT SHOULDENT BE A PROBLEM IF MINE IS NOT DONE I WILL BE UPSET A LIL AND MAYBE GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND BUT SOMETIME U CANT RUST PERFECTION :lol: NO ON THE REAL IF THEIRS O PROBLEMS WITH POPS AND EVERTHING GOES WELL MINE WILL BE ON TIME I LIVE 2 MIN. FROM THEIR SHOP ILL BE LIKE A NAT AFTER 8 WKS LLOLOLOOL
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

I bought my hull after Jerry was out of the hospital.I was very understanding and patient you can ask josh.I was told 6-8 weeks than 21 weeks later I got it.I am sure they are back on track.as far as family coming before your job ask any self employed business owner if you can't make a sacrifice you aren't gonna be in business anymore.it sucks to make the sacrifice but it sucks worse to loose everything.

HuntingBigun
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by HuntingBigun » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 pm

bondsman wrote:Well took new jb hull for a run today.despite the set back of delivery time.it was forgotten quickly boat was beyond expectation.boat was fast and free ran the ground like a monster.had a porpouse issue but can easily be resolved.now the new whirlwind whisper tip.I have to say I like it way better than my s blades.it was almost as quiet I was shocked.it pushed like a freight train.all in all jb hull and whirl winds whispertip get my :thumbleft: :cheers:

Outstanding looking foward to riding with ya again, post up pics,what motor did you go with this time?
Bigun

http://www.krvsa.com

http://krvsa.com/product/airboat-raffle-tickets/

Click for pics = http://www.flickr.com/photos/huntingbigun/

Killin Time 15.6 Diamondback Deckover Mast 808 Hp SC LS 7 /KRVSA /NRA

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Just a new hull bigun same rigginn and motor .new prop

CRACKERSTYLE
Southern Airboat Member

Post by CRACKERSTYLE » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Ordered mine and paid deposit on February 8th. :shock:
Suppose to get working on hull next week :cheers:

If James boat rolls out before mine (since he lives 2 minutes away and I live 40 minutes away) I will run it over with my big blue turbo cummins diesel in the front parking lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James the best thing you can do is act like a mosquito and keep asking if Crackerstyles boats done :toothy7:

Then when mine is done they can start on yours :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

pontoon outlaw
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by pontoon outlaw » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Bondsman I see your in Brooksville, I'm driving to there from Palm Bay, to get my Caddy Motor rebuilt by the cadillac guy.... Where did you get your Motor done????

fl cracker
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by fl cracker » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Great to hear your back up and running. I know jb had some real health issues but, some of these other hull & motor builders need to to keep there word when it comes to deadlines.
" I have two guns...
One for each of you "

2017 Hamant / SV540

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm

pontoon outlaw wrote:Bondsman I see your in Brooksville, I'm driving to there from Palm Bay, to get my Cady Motor rebuilt by the cadillac guy.... Where did you get your Motor done????
brother I build my own Caddy's.but buddy branch is a good guy.he built Johnc's motor that here on southernairboat.

ptr34
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by ptr34 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Still isn't going to out run me.
if u don't run dry .then should have gotten a bassboat
tons videos on YouTube ptr34

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

I quit racing brother.you can let that 480 beet others down and I will just watch.

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by JAMES » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:16 am

CRACKERSTYLE wrote:Ordered mine and paid deposit on February 8th. :shock:

If James boat rolls out before mine (since he lives 2 minutes away and I live 40 minutes away) I will run it over with my big blue turbo coming diesel in the front parking lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James the best thing you can do is act like a mosquito and keep asking if Crackerstyles boats done :toothy7:

Then when mine is done they can start on yours :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:
I DONT GIVE A DAMN THATS CRAZY FEB AND NOW ITS GOING ON OCT AND U DONT HAVE A HULL BS I AGREE ID BE ON THEIR ASS NO QUESTIONS ASKED THATS NOT GOOD !!!DUDE 7 MTHS THATS UNREAL NO MATTER THE SITUATION IM NOT GOING TO AND WONT WAIT THAT LONG ILL HAVE A REFUND AND GO TO ANOTHER BUILDER IF I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG ..JMO
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

Jabroni
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Jabroni » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 am

What you going to do with it on the porpise
Just got down in DX land, DOOFUS standing by reading the MAIL

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 am

There is a transom lip on the back. Just have to bend it down.

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 am

bondsman wrote:
pontoon outlaw wrote:Bondsman I see your in Brooksville, I'm driving to there from Palm Bay, to get my Cady Motor rebuilt by the cadillac guy.... Where did you get your Motor done????
brother I build my own Caddy's.but buddy branch is a good guy.he built Johnc's motor that here on southernairboat.
Did you build Bill's motor??

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Not his last motor.will be building his new motor .waiting on parts

chargedupoutlaw
Southern Airboat Member

Post by chargedupoutlaw » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:16 pm

JAMES wrote:
CRACKERSTYLE wrote:Ordered mine and paid deposit on February 8th. :shock:

If James boat rolls out before mine (since he lives 2 minutes away and I live 40 minutes away) I will run it over with my big blue turbo coming diesel in the front parking lot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I DONT GIVE A DAMN THATS CRAZY FEB AND NOW ITS GOING ON OCT AND U DONT HAVE A HULL BS I AGREE ID BE ON THEIR ASS NO QUESTIONS ASKED THATS NOT GOOD !!!DUDE 7 MTHS THATS UNREAL NO MATTER THE SITUATION IM NOT GOING TO AND WONT WAIT THAT LONG ILL HAVE A REFUND AND GO TO ANOTHER BUILDER IF I HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG ..JMO
man u really need to say the whole story i dunno why u a
only say half ,, u came to me wantin to trade i said no dont have time 3 times ,, finally we agreed bc u said time wasny
t a problem ,, i told u up front b summer b4 i could do it,, n that b4 my dad got sick ,, n the reason that put me back is me n him were only ones doin boats then ,, n it put me alone n we all know how hard that cam
n be ,, n not like only had 1 boat to do had 10 hulls ordered when he went to hospital !!!! bonds ordered his a week b4 he went back for infection im
n sturnam he understood n worked with me n now he has a good hull n is happy ,, hes a awsome guy !!!! ,, i just feel crackerstle u bn my buddy n all shouldnt say ordered in feb n still dont have without also sayin but he did say b summertime bfor can do it n that was b4 d
jb went in hospital 2 mnths ,, i had boats behind ...im sorry ,,,n i got them takein care of and finally am bout normal again ,,, just please dont say half the story n make me look bad ,,, i help u n anyone else all i can , and was upfront that it would b awile bc we were trading n everything else n u were ok with that i thought ,,, i hate this im last person that wants to b on here talkin about this crap ,, but dang buddy u could at least say whole deal !!!! lol ,, my personal goal now that i have a couple employees is to b ahead on stuff ,,ive turned work down lately so i can get caught up ,,, n im almost there !!!!! airboats r all i know all ive ever done ,, n all yall airboaters r likr family ,,
JB AIRBOATS/// outlaw custom hulls and rigging/// josh bunnell

Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Post by Whitebear » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:31 pm

This is exactly the same kind of BS I saw with Mike Felber too. Just an example, I have seen it with so many on here! So many half stories told to make things look different than they are.

I'm just before deleting this thread. Maybe tonight sometime.............
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

bondsman
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V

Post by bondsman » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

It would be a shame to delete white bear.I was just saying how I am thrilled with the hull.josh is moving forward and making sacrifices to build boats.like I said they seem to be back on track.

CRACKERSTYLE
Southern Airboat Member

Post by CRACKERSTYLE » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 pm

All is good man.
Wasn't tryin to dis ya.
I apologize if it came across the wrong way.
I put little guy cheerin :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: that my hull was gonna be werkin on next week.
and
we all know your dad was sick and are glad he is doin better :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

Was just pokin at James-never met James but he seems to be a good sport :toothy7:

I can delete post if ya want :dontknow: :dontknow:

Like Bonds said: you guys are moving forward and back on track :salute: :salute:

JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by JAMES » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

josh tell him u dont wanna trade and start on mine :lol: ill be happy as getting a virgin :D

Return to “Airboat Talk”