port of hatchineha

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
sb350
Southern Airboat Member

port of hatchineha

Post by sb350 »

does anyone know if the ramp at port of hatchineha is open

SLIDEJOB0520
Southern Airboat Member

Re: port of hatchineha

Post by SLIDEJOB0520 »

IT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.
WHEN IN DOUBT TACH IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

sb350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by sb350 »

i wanted to know about now bc of the flooding bc i heard a few ramps was closed but i got ahold of the county and they said it was open

BradWeihrauch
Southern Airboat Member

Post by BradWeihrauch »

Ramp is open. Used it this week to pull boats out of the water so cages didn't get smashed in the rising water vs. boathouses. County rebuilt ramp, 6weeks late in opening, but they did make a nice ramp and dock. BUT REMEMBER to put your $5 in the darn little box as "airboaters" were already blamed for lost ramp fees............

sb350
Southern Airboat Member

Post by sb350 »

BradWeihrauch wrote:Ramp is open. Used it this week to pull boats out of the water so cages didn't get smashed in the rising water vs. boathouses. County rebuilt ramp, 6weeks late in opening, but they did make a nice ramp and dock. BUT REMEMBER to put your $5 in the darn little box as "airboaters" were already blamed for lost ramp fees............
lol ya dock is not really airboat friendly and its under water now i was there today BUT I DID PUT MY $5 IN so hopefully they will finish the dock now and that is the most water i have ever seen down there but it was good ridin today

Return to “Airboat Talk”