NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Family"

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
User avatar
Bob in Canada
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 1586
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:03 pm
Location: Kirkland Lake Ontario Canada

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Bob in Canada » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Painerchic :
There is an up side .
There is a very good friend of mine that had the misfortune of growing up in Berlin at the time of the fall of the Nazi empire . He had his tonsils taken out in the basement of a building by candle light , with needle nose pliers and no anesthetic while the Russians were shelling Berlin flat to the ground .
When things aren't going that well for me I think of that story and am glad I wasn't there for that .
There is always the " could be worse" factor , for what that's worth .
14x8 Diamondback , 2.38-1 Stinger , 350 GM Marine , Sensenich 3 Blade "R" prop

User avatar
SwampNinja
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1137
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:58 am
Location: Davie, FL

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby SwampNinja » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 am

Good luck girl. I'm sure you'll do just fine.
"It is what it is."

scottymartin
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:32 am

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby scottymartin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 am

Tonia, I was in your shoes, just a 1 1/2 ago, no insurance. I needed surgury, then I needed another and another... 3 total. I, was out of work and explained that to the Dr. He negotiated a fee for the hospital, reduced, a flat fee ahead of time for the hour... he called the anisthesiologist and got that reduced, and then his services. They were all done indiviually. To a much lesser fee. Your Dr. is the best source.
After 10000 surgeries, he'll work with you.
Scotty
Little Bear 12' Scorpion w / O-360 200hp

User avatar
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Ridge Manor, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby painterchic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:58 am

Bob in Canada wrote:Painerchic :
There is an up side .
There is a very good friend of mine that had the misfortune of growing up in Berlin at the time of the fall of the Nazi empire . He had his tonsils taken out in the basement of a building by candle light , with needle nose pliers and no anesthetic while the Russians were shelling Berlin flat to the ground .
When things aren't going that well for me I think of that story and am glad I wasn't there for that .
There is always the " could be worse" factor , for what that's worth .



Sounds like he was friends with Goldhunter too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are absolutely right, things could be a WHOLE lot worse than they are!!! I'm thinking that if it were to come down to having them taken out that way, I'd keep em and take my chances! :shock: :shock:

JAMES wrote:
Ruagatr wrote:I say we have a Painterchick fundraiser! She is really the only "chick" who puts up with us on a regular basis and she can design the prizes! If we had a raffle or auction for a full boat wrap (with a reserve price) and some rudder graphics etc, we could knock this out. What say the gang?

Maddog

i need my new 5fters wraped and not a whole boat wrap but some design ...im nnnnnnn


I talked some with Rick about this idea and I'll be honest with you, I feel REALLY funny about doing a fundraiser for myself... I'm one of the first ones on board when it comes to doing something for someone else, but have a hard time with it when the shoe is on the other foot... :oops: Not that I have a problem with doing a set of rudders or a complete wrap, not at all, I would GLADLY do it!... But, I believe because of the legalities of it (Mad Dog may want to chime in here) I personally can't run the raffle... Someone else has to do it. I believe this issue came up with the fundraiser we did for Bud Marquis and how the money was being donated to his fundraiser. It actually caused a bit of problems for Rick and the IRS and a whole bunch of paperwork had to be filed if I understood Rick correctly. I think basically what it boils down to is the raffle is something like gambling and if I do it personally, I'm the ringmaster, but if someone else does it and the money is raised that way, they in turn can "give" it away so long as the proper channels are followed... But I don't want to cause any problems for Rick or SA, or anything of the sort to do this, he does so much for us already, I don't want it jeapordized in anyway... so if anybody has any ideas how we can get it done that would be great...

HOWEVER... I have my own stipulation on this if we do it... whatever money is raised by doing it, I want half of it to be set aside in an account for another airboater that may be facing something similar to me and I want this idea to help them as well. Kinda of a pay it forward idea... Airboaters Helping Airboaters, right??

goldhunter_2 wrote:doctors and lawyers always keep those special hours ....lol

If Monday is to far away, my offer form this morning is still good I have my rusty pliers and broken hacksaw blade already in the truck :toothy7:


You are FAR too willing :shock: ... I think I'll take my chances with Monday :D

SwampNinja wrote:Good luck girl. I'm sure you'll do just fine.


Thanks!!! :D

Tonia :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

User avatar
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Ridge Manor, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby painterchic » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 am

scottymartin wrote:Tonia, I was in your shoes, just a 1 1/2 ago, no insurance. I needed surgury, then I needed another and another... 3 total. I, was out of work and explained that to the Dr. He negotiated a fee for the hospital, reduced, a flat fee ahead of time for the hour... he called the anisthesiologist and got that reduced, and then his services. They were all done indiviually. To a much lesser fee. Your Dr. is the best source.
After 10000 surgeries, he'll work with you.
Scotty


Thanks Scotty, I finished up my negotiations with them yesterday and what I ended up with is, if I put $2500 down on the surgery and agree to pay an additional $2500 via monthly payments of $104 for the next two years, they're going to take the $20K surgery and the $8K ER bill and call it even... my biggest issue was the fact that the Dr who is going to be doing my surgery has his billing done through the hospital itself, he doesn't have his own seperate accounting office like most of them do, so I had to do my negotiating through the patient advocate there. I was really hoping that I could keep it all down around $4K, but I'll live with the $5K verses the alternative to full price! I'll just have to work a little harder is all... no big deal, I can do that... :mrgreen: My family is going to loan me the $2500 to get it going, I feel better about not having borrow it all from them to get it done... I can live with that part.

T :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

User avatar
JAMES
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 8569
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:31 pm
Location: cocoa
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby JAMES » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:23 pm

painterchic wrote:
Bob in Canada wrote:Painerchic :
There is an up side .
There is a very good friend of mine that had the misfortune of growing up in Berlin at the time of the fall of the Nazi empire . He had his tonsils taken out in the basement of a building by candle light , with needle nose pliers and no anesthetic while the Russians were shelling Berlin flat to the ground .
When things aren't going that well for me I think of that story and am glad I wasn't there for that .
There is always the " could be worse" factor , for what that's worth .



Sounds like he was friends with Goldhunter too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are absolutely right, things could be a WHOLE lot worse than they are!!! I'm thinking that if it were to come down to having them taken out that way, I'd keep em and take my chances! :shock: :shock:

JAMES wrote:
Ruagatr wrote:I say we have a Painterchick fundraiser! She is really the only "chick" who puts up with us on a regular basis and she can design the prizes! If we had a raffle or auction for a full boat wrap (with a reserve price) and some rudder graphics etc, we could knock this out. What say the gang?

Maddog

i need my new 5fters wraped and not a whole boat wrap but some design ...im nnnnnnn


I talked some with Rick about this idea and I'll be honest with you, I feel REALLY funny about doing a fundraiser for myself... I'm one of the first ones on board when it comes to doing something for someone else, but have a hard time with it when the shoe is on the other foot... :oops: Not that I have a problem with doing a set of rudders or a complete wrap, not at all, I would GLADLY do it!... But, I believe because of the legalities of it (Mad Dog may want to chime in here) I personally can't run the raffle... Someone else has to do it. I believe this issue came up with the fundraiser we did for Bud Marquis and how the money was being donated to his fundraiser. It actually caused a bit of problems for Rick and the IRS and a whole bunch of paperwork had to be filed if I understood Rick correctly. I think basically what it boils down to is the raffle is something like gambling and if I do it personally, I'm the ringmaster, but if someone else does it and the money is raised that way, they in turn can "give" it away so long as the proper channels are followed... But I don't want to cause any problems for Rick or SA, or anything of the sort to do this, he does so much for us already, I don't want it jeapordized in anyway... so if anybody has any ideas how we can get it done that would be great...

HOWEVER... I have my own stipulation on this if we do it... whatever money is raised by doing it, I want half of it to be set aside in an account for another airboater that may be facing something similar to me and I want this idea to help them as well. Kinda of a pay it forward idea... Airboaters Helping Airboaters, right??

goldhunter_2 wrote:doctors and lawyers always keep those special hours ....lol

If Monday is to far away, my offer form this morning is still good I have my rusty pliers and broken hacksaw blade already in the truck :toothy7:


You are FAR too willing :shock: ... I think I'll take my chances with Monday :D

SwampNinja wrote:Good luck girl. I'm sure you'll do just fine.


Thanks!!! :D

Tonia :smurfin:

you said that great but if the funds are sent direct to you SA will have no effect with the IRS .... sa can't help/stop others donating funds to u at your address...will have o to do with sa other then the info being posted with isent advertisment jmo
and if nothing else maddog can take care of it and send you what he recieves ...
https://m.facebook.com/321ccc/?ref=bookmarks Wp383 268 rotator 3 bld WT/EX 14.4 perdator

Cherpa
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 1115
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Cherpa » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:23 am

Hey, PC, you've got a bunch of events coming up and I have your pole all set up. Help support PC, one dollar @ a time. I have pictures of you doing this before and so does Nomad, no shame, just do it. Frogging tonight, answer your phone. We all luvya.
We grow too soon old and too late smart.

User avatar
Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Location: Sarno marsh

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Southern Style » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 am

Let Kelly and I pick up your monthly medical bill payments for a 4 or 5 months, this will help you get caught up on other things and ease up on you and get some weight off your shoulders... You can agree to it, or I will just start shoving the checks under your door when you are sleeping !!!!!

Will talk to you at the Freedom Ride about it...
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

User avatar
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Ridge Manor, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby painterchic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 am

Southern Style, I am beyond humbled by your offer... and probably for one of the few times in my life, I'm almost speechless :shock: :lol: , THANK-YOU for your generousity... and thank you for being part of my airboating family, you guys are just awesome :toothy8: , but I'm truly NOT asking for your money, this is just another bump in the road of life :D , it just keeps things interesting... :lol: :lol: :lol:

T :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

Daddy Dave
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 2929
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:03 pm
Location: Odessa, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Daddy Dave » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Daddy Dave will take two months -- as partial payment for a future rudder wrap.

Hugs, Kisses and above all Best Wishes for a successful surgery -- I offered my expert skills and razor sharp Leatherman -- Jus Sayin ......
A I R B O A T

Anytime It Runs, Break Out Another Thousand

cntry141iq
Site Supporter - VI
Site Supporter - VI
Posts: 10136
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:31 pm
Location: bradenton florida
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby cntry141iq » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:03 pm

BG just take a pair of visegrip needle nose and lock on them then run a string to the back of that airboat .. and throttle up .. the wind blast will act as an anethesia of sorts and swoosh they out before you can holler O540 ... just a thought .. I know not much of one LOL
Don't waste your time ... it is the only thing you can't get more of
.. if it accidentally looks like I gave advice please ignore it .. and notify me immediately

User avatar
BenBad
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 578
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 pm
Location: Omaha, Ne
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby BenBad » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

PC, After you get your account number from the hospital and the mailing address send it to me and I will pick up 1 month payment and we can apply it to some sort of rudder art you can do when you come up for Thunder on the Loup in Aug.

Rick

User avatar
Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 16554
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Palm Bay, Fl
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Whitebear » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Yeh if we each pick up a month all chickie has to do is get it done and heal up.

We want pictures though! Wanna see chickie in one of them open back hospital gowns. We might even get that one in next years airboat calender.

:salute: :toothy7: :salute:
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

pirate
Site Supporter - V
Site Supporter - V
Posts: 1497
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: Pine Ridge Fl

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby pirate » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Damn Scotty....you're hard on the lady.
Compromise is failure on the installment plan.

User avatar
Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 16554
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Palm Bay, Fl
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Whitebear » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:00 am

Seems like the solution is at hand, so past that we might as well have some fun with it.

We can help and have fun at the same time. Besides Chickie knows I don't have any meanness in me, though a bit of the devil shows now and then LOL ! :mrgreen:
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

av8or
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Location: old town, florida

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby av8or » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

I am new to the group here but if someone would get me the information I would be happy to pick up a month. I have had many blessings along this road of life and would like to give one back. It is so refreshing to find someone that is concerned about being a burdon to the system....you are the type of person the system was origionally designed to help. Rock on girl!!!!

John
Harvest in circles

User avatar
SOUTHERN JUSTICE
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: Brevard/Osceola

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby SOUTHERN JUSTICE » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:55 am

I will definately be in for a month or two, just let me know what I need to do and when
Diamondback 12.5 x 7.5 with IO-520 w/ 72" 2 blade water walker
Friends help friends dig holes

BRAIN
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 am
Location: indianriver

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby BRAIN » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 am

i cant believe no one whished u happy bday so i will 3 days late
bhorne

BRAIN
Southern Airboat Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 am
Location: indianriver

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby BRAIN » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 am

maybe they are waiting on the realo date to get here
get well soon
bhorne

User avatar
Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV
Posts: 5239
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Location: Sarno marsh

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Southern Style » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am

Whitebear, see if you can figure out how to schedule some monthly payments by member if they wish.. We could just take care of it month by month.. Dunno how, but there are enough members on here that we could really ease her situation and make this a healing process and not so much a burden on her...

With your master-minded way of doing things, I am sure that we could relieve some stress on her...
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

User avatar
Whitebear
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII
Posts: 16554
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:49 pm
Location: Palm Bay, Fl
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Whitebear » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 am

I can do a schedule list, but first we gotta know how many months we need to cover.

Once we know for sure I will post and then everyone that wants can PM me with how many months they wish to pick up. And if more than one, so they want them back to back or spread out by "n" months. Its all pretty easy to put together once we know where its going.

If enough of us are willing we can make double payments and retire the debt VERY early as well. The second payment ALL goes toward the principle. Nothing says both payments have to be from the same person even so it wont load anyone up any more than making one payment. Jut a thought.

In case anyone wonders, NO I will not be doing this representing SA. It will be just me doing it. Gotta protect our playground ;)
"The Constitution is not so the government can restrain the people, it is so the people can restrain the government." Patrick Henry
The government cannot give anything --
that they have not first taken from someone else.

Scarecrow
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 1292
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Location: west palm beach to sebring

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby Scarecrow » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 am

h ello i have been looking at this site for about 10 months i dont own a boat now but in the market for another one. i use to hunt the glades back the late 60s&early70s ,alsopractically lived in the catchment area back then i ran alot with mr stossel bobby simpson redeye bishop and cowboys dads also the pinkston brothers. enough about me been reading about painterchicks problem never met her but she seems like a nice lady. thinking that with 14000 members if a small percentage would shorten their next ride by 10 miles or less they could send the savings in fuel to her directly there would be no need for IRS to get involved might just solve her problem and even have enough left over for a prescription for M&Ms just some food for thought thanks for listening scarecrow

User avatar
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Ridge Manor, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby painterchic » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 am

WOW!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: I can't possibly thank you guys enough for wanting to help me. I'm completely overwhelmed! (happy tears) THANK-YOU from the bottom of my heart... :mrgreen:

My surgery being scheduled ran into a few snags last week that have yet to be resolved... The hospital lead me to believe that this was an "all inclusive" price for my surgery (kinda like a "Sandals Resort")... that it covered everything... Well... thats not entirely correct... it took someone who had sense enough to ask more questions than me to find this out before the surgery... (my brother) He wanted me to doublecheck and make sure that the Dr and the anestesiologist were also covered in that price they gave me... low and behold, he was on to something... neither one is! I've now decided there should be a book out like "Surgery 101 for Dummies... What the hospital doesn't tell you but you better know!" Anyway, now its back to waiting for return phone calls (again) that apparently won't get returned until you harp on them for 3+ days...

Will keep everyone posted when I find something out....

However, maybe its pride or the way I was raised or whatever :oops: , but I can't in good concious accept money that I haven't earned or will have an opportunity to earn in the future. So the only way I will accept anyone's money is that they understand that if by chance they want artwork of any sort in the future I WILL apply any money they give me towards it. I'm not sure how else to let you guys help me that will let me sleep at night... I still feel really odd about this whole thing... I would be much more comfortable helping someone else out...

BigDaddy wrote:Daddy Dave will take two months -- as partial payment for a future rudder wrap.

Hugs, Kisses and above all Best Wishes for a successful surgery -- I offered my expert skills and razor sharp Leatherman -- Jus Sayin ......


Thank you Big Daddy, but some say that your "Expert Skills" are a bit questionable... what are your credentials??? Any references??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cntry141iq wrote:BG just take a pair of visegrip needle nose and lock on them then run a string to the back of that airboat .. and throttle up .. the wind blast will act as an anethesia of sorts and swoosh they out before you can holler O540 ... just a thought .. I know not much of one LOL


You scare me just a little Cntry! You almost act like you've done that once or twice already! :shock: :shock: :shock:

BenBad wrote:PC, After you get your account number from the hospital and the mailing address send it to me and I will pick up 1 month payment and we can apply it to some sort of rudder art you can do when you come up for Thunder on the Loup in Aug.

Rick


Thank you so much Rick... I'll post up when I know something... I'm looking forward to Thunder on the Loup!

Whitebear wrote:Yeh if we each pick up a month all chickie has to do is get it done and heal up.

We want pictures though! Wanna see chickie in one of them open back hospital gowns. We might even get that one in next years airboat calender.

:salute: :toothy7: :salute:


Trust me that is NOT a sight you really want to see... :bootyshake: And come hell or high water its NOT gonna be in the SA Calendar!!! I'll leave that to the girls with :bootyshake: worth looking at... I'm pretty sure the Dr. who had to give me the shot in my keister got more than they wanted to see as it was... :lol: :lol: :lol:

pirate wrote:Damn Scotty....you're hard on the lady.


It just wouldn't be right if Scotty didn't tease me... I would think he was mad at me.... :lol:

Whitebear wrote:Seems like the solution is at hand, so past that we might as well have some fun with it.

We can help and have fun at the same time. Besides Chickie knows I don't have any meanness in me, though a bit of the devil shows now and then LOL ! :mrgreen:


No you don't WB, and I love you for it! Besides, you know I thrive on the teasing! :argue: It just wouldn't be right if we didn't go back and forth! :lol: :lol:

av8or wrote:I am new to the group here but if someone would get me the information I would be happy to pick up a month. I have had many blessings along this road of life and would like to give one back. It is so refreshing to find someone that is concerned about being a burdon to the system....you are the type of person the system was origionally designed to help. Rock on girl!!!!

John


First off, I want to welcome you to "The Family"... we're a little looney at times, but you couldn't ask for a better bunch of people in my opinion... (shhhhh... don't tell anybody... but I love these guys more than some of my own semi-distant relatives!! :shock: ) But Thank you SOOOOO much for wanting to help someone you don't know... I appreciate it more than you can imagine... :D

SOUTHERN JUSTICE wrote:I will definately be in for a month or two, just let me know what I need to do and when


Thank you Ron, I'll put it towards your rudder art project!

BRAIN wrote:i cant believe no one whished u happy bday so i will 3 days late


Brain... LOL... my B-Day has been messed up on here since I became a member I think... we joke about it now, I'm probably the only member who has TWO birthdays... the "pre" birthday on 2/3 and my "real" birthday on 3/2... But Thank-you just the same for the birthday wishes!!! :-D

Southern Style wrote:Whitebear, see if you can figure out how to schedule some monthly payments by member if they wish.. We could just take care of it month by month.. Dunno how, but there are enough members on here that we could really ease her situation and make this a healing process and not so much a burden on her...

With your master-minded way of doing things, I am sure that we could relieve some stress on her...


Damn, you're stubborn aren't ya!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you very much Ron and be sure to thank Kelly for me too, I truly appreicate friends like you guys! And YES, I'll take you up on that seat on your boat for the Freedom ride, if I haven't had my surgery right before it! Heck, even if I have, so long as I can drive and don't feel too much like crap, I'll be there... I need to get some wind in my face! :toothy7: It'll probably do me some good!

Again... THANK-YOU ALL for your support, advice, teasing, and offers to take out my tonsils for me... I love every one of you for it... :love5:

Tonia :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

User avatar
painterchic
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 2551
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Ridge Manor, FL
Contact:

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby painterchic » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am

Whitebear wrote:I can do a schedule list, but first we gotta know how many months we need to cover.

Once we know for sure I will post and then everyone that wants can PM me with how many months they wish to pick up. And if more than one, so they want them back to back or spread out by "n" months. Its all pretty easy to put together once we know where its going.

If enough of us are willing we can make double payments and retire the debt VERY early as well. The second payment ALL goes toward the principle. Nothing says both payments have to be from the same person even so it wont load anyone up any more than making one payment. Jut a thought.

In case anyone wonders, NO I will not be doing this representing SA. It will be just me doing it. Gotta protect our playground ;)


Thank you WB for heading this up... you guys are absolutely amazing!!!

Scarecrow wrote:h ello i have been looking at this site for about 10 months i dont own a boat now but in the market for another one. i use to hunt the glades back the late 60s&early70s ,alsopractically lived in the catchment area back then i ran alot with mr stossel bobby simpson redeye bishop and cowboys dads also the pinkston brothers. enough about me been reading about painterchicks problem never met her but she seems like a nice lady. thinking that with 14000 members if a small percentage would shorten their next ride by 10 miles or less they could send the savings in fuel to her directly there would be no need for IRS to get involved might just solve her problem and even have enough left over for a prescription for M&Ms just some food for thought thanks for listening scarecrow


Scarecrow, let me be the first to welcome you to the site! :D As you can see, these guys are an amazing bunch of individuals, and you certainly couldn't ask for a better group of friends... Hopefully I'll get to meet you at one of the many events I go to with my vinyl machine, be sure to stop by and introduce yourself! Thank you very much for your imput and ideas, they're very much appreciated... but ESPECIALLY for the idea of a prescription of M&M's... personally I can't think of a better medication :wink: ... who needs painkillers anyway right??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tonia :smurfin:
Painterchic Custom Paint and Vinyl
607-345-9394
PainterchicVinyl@gmail.com

www.Painterchic.com
Tonia Painterchic Suarez on Facebook
Painterchic Vinyl on Facebook and Etsy
Skeeter Bug Gifts on Facebook

congressman
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Location: Clermont, FL

Re: NOT about airboating, but need some advise from "The Fam

Postby congressman » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:51 pm

So nice to see someone with values, your momma must be very proud of you. The hospital may have a problem with so many random folks paying the bill, maybe the best way would be for Painterchic to take the "deposits" directly. That would make it easy for to keep track of everything. I just need to know where to send my deposit.


Return to “Airboat Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 79 guests