MEMORIAL DAY WKEND

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Re: MEMORIAL DAY WKEND

Post by aherr520 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:58 pm

gonna be packed for sure.
aaof member

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed May 23, 2012 10:35 am

suprchrgz wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:Is Saturday the better day?
:dontknow: LMFAO U KNW HOW WE WILL ACT ALLLLLLLL WEEKEND,,GOOSE LLE HAV ME LOOSE BUT ILLE BE GONE ON THE CROWN,,LOL

Thats fo sho! I'm worried about the Fuzz killin my Buzz!

How bad is the Law over there on Airboats? I've heard the idiots on jet ski's and ski boats usually take all the attention away from the laid back sippin folks?
Rule #1.. There Not Fake If You Can Touch Them!!

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed May 23, 2012 10:42 am

Qwikdiesel wrote:
suprchrgz wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:Is Saturday the better day?
:dontknow: LMFAO U KNW HOW WE WILL ACT ALLLLLLLL WEEKEND,,GOOSE LLE HAV ME LOOSE BUT ILLE BE GONE ON THE CROWN,,LOL

Thats fo sho! I'm worried about the Fuzz killin my Buzz!

How bad is the Law over there on Airboats? I've heard the idiots on jet ski's and ski boats usually take all the attention away from the laid back sippin folks?
YA IM SURE THER WILL B IDIOTS THATLLE KEEP THE HEAT AWAY FROM US,,STAY ON THE SHORE LINE,,N DROP TUCK N ROLL,,KINDA SAME PRINCIPLE AS KISSIMEE,,LOL,,THE OL FAKE LOOK DWN IN BOTTOM OF BOAT N ACT LIKE U DIDNT C EM N ROMP IT ,,

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 am

Joey you will be good. As long as your not acting like a total idiot,they won't **** with ya. If you were in a kicker boat I would say ya.

gobblerD
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by gobblerD » Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 am

There should be a safety sticker for our airboats.

A sticker Rating alcohol consumption. My sticker would say..."Approved for 30 beers" Or combination of anything equaling 30 beers. :thumbleft:

LEO could see that sticker and wave me through. :drunken:

He would say..."Oh your approved citizen go have fun!! And don't shoot that rifle while under power" :D

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed May 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Sounds good! Just hate worrying about the leo's for having a few beers and chillin with some good peeps looking at +2 ta tas..

Southern Style
Site Supporter - IV
Site Supporter - IV

Post by Southern Style » Wed May 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey Joey, we have been out there ALOT !!! And they have even showed up and watched at Polutted Waters and really did nothing (seen it many times).. Unless you are acting the fool, driving reckless, or drawing attenting to yourself.. They pretty much leave everyone to enjoy themselves.. Have seen many boats pulled over, but they had no mufflers, 6 people on a 3 seater boat, throwing trash out of boats, or riding WFO and out of control... They are very nice LEO's over there... They let the operator decide who lets them know who to pull over... Enjoy the ride, will see you there !!!!!!!!!!
DONT ARGUE WITH STUPIDITY...THEY WILL JUST DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.....
KRVSA Member
SJRAA Member
KCCO

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed May 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks Ron, but this thread is about Lake George :D Been to Kissimmee about every year. Lookin to see something new this year.

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 pm

He was referring to lake George. But I have been at kissimme every memorial day for the last 8 years and every year the cops are dicks! Just ask bubba and lance.... They weren't too bad last year but a few years ago they were everywhere. No water there so were going to chill at the lake in the cold spring water. To Hell with that bath water at the ridge. :D

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Southern Style wrote:Hey Joey, we have been out there ALOT !!! And they have even showed up and watched at Polutted Waters and really did nothing (seen it many times).. Unless you are acting the fool, driving reckless, or drawing attenting to yourself.. They pretty much leave everyone to enjoy themselves.. Have seen many boats pulled over, but they had no mufflers, 6 people on a 3 seater boat, throwing trash out of boats, or riding WFO and out of control... They are very nice LEO's over there... They let the operator decide who lets them know who to pull over... Enjoy the ride, will see you there !!!!!!!!!!
A MEN SOUTHERN,
act an ass pay the price.
same on lake george only ones I'VE seen pulled over deserved it!!!!!!
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Qwikdiesel wrote:Thanks Ron, but this thread is about Lake George :D Been to Kissimmee about every year. Lookin to see something new this year.
QWIK,
come on out you won't be dissapointed good time will be hade by all!!!
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed May 23, 2012 2:08 pm

scrambletown wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:Thanks Ron, but this thread is about Lake George :D Been to Kissimmee about every year. Lookin to see something new this year.
QWIK,

I'm going to do my best to be there Sunday morning. :bounce:

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Qwikdiesel wrote:
scrambletown wrote:
QWIK,

U WANT ME TO CALL N GET U A KITCHEN PASS FOR U THE WHOLE WEEKEND :shock: LMAO,,ILLE JUS COME N GET YA N WELLE HOOK BOTH BOATS BEHIND TRUCK N ROLL OUT FRIDAY,,ITTLE B SOO WORTH IT,, :thumbleft:

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Wed May 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Tony480 wrote:He was referring to lake George. But I have been at kissimme every memorial day for the last 8 years and every year the cops are dicks! Just ask bubba and lance.... They weren't too bad last year but a few years ago they were everywhere. No water there so were going to chill at the lake in the cold spring water. To Hell with that bath water at the ridge. :D
IM WITH U MAN,,THE N!GGERIAN RIDGE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO SWIM THE REST OF THE STOPS R SMOKIN HOTT N NO WATER,,,LAKE GEORGE SOUNDS LIKE EVERY STOP IS A SPRING N U KNW THAT = STRAIT A$$ N TITTIES

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Post by scrambletown » Wed May 23, 2012 2:30 pm

suprchrgz wrote:
Tony480 wrote:He was referring to lake George. But I have been at kissimme every memorial day for the last 8 years and every year the cops are dicks! Just ask bubba and lance.... They weren't too bad last year but a few years ago they were everywhere. No water there so were going to chill at the lake in the cold spring water. To Hell with that bath water at the ridge. :D
IM WITH U MAN,,THE N!GGERIAN RIDGE IS THE ONLY PLACE TO SWIM THE REST OF THE STOPS R SMOKIN HOTT N NO WATER,,,LAKE GEORGE SOUNDS LIKE EVERY STOP IS A SPRING N U KNW THAT = STRAIT A$$ N TITTIES
bring plenty of show me beads
:downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown:
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Qwikdiesel
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Post by Qwikdiesel » Wed May 23, 2012 2:36 pm

suprchrgz wrote:
Qwikdiesel wrote:

U WANT ME TO CALL N GET U A KITCHEN PASS FOR U THE WHOLE WEEKEND :shock: LMAO,,ILLE JUS COME N GET YA N WELLE HOOK BOTH BOATS BEHIND TRUCK N ROLL OUT FRIDAY,,ITTLE B SOO WORTH IT,, :thumbleft:

If I didn't have a new born at home i'd already be in the truck waiting on ya :drunken:

BlowInIt
Site Supporter - II
Site Supporter - II

Post by BlowInIt » Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Dane, I will hit you up. I will be up there by 11:00 Sunday morning, your gona camp rite?

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Post by Tony480 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:10 pm

suprchrgz wrote:
Damn right!

SthrnStyle3
Southern Airboat Member

Post by SthrnStyle3 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 am

Hey guys, I think I'm going to head up there sat afternoon and stay til sun evening.. Never been. Can u give a little more detail on how to get to blue creek lodge rd.? An address would be even better! Yall mention it's about 10 mins to jupiter, but about how far to the glen..? I was suppose to have a buddy go with but plans fell through and I'm probably heading up by myself..
12' aluminum hull, 350 sbc w/ flattop Pistons and camel hump heads, side by side seating w/ double in front, 2:1 gearbox and a 78" whirlwind whispertip 2.0

suprchrgz
Southern Airboat Member

Post by suprchrgz » Fri May 25, 2012 2:28 pm

SthrnStyle3 wrote:Hey guys, I think I'm going to head up there sat afternoon and stay til sun evening.. Never been. Can u give a little more detail on how to get to blue creek lodge rd.? An address would be even better! Yall mention it's about 10 mins to jupiter, but about how far to the glen..? I was suppose to have a buddy go with but plans fell through and I'm probably heading up by myself..
LET IT RIPP ,,WE R HEADED UP FROM COCOA IN A FEW MIN WITH NO IDEA WHER TO CAMP OR WATEVER,,ITTLE B EASY ENUFF LOL,,WING IT ,,WORD I GUESS IS THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE STAY ON THAT ISLAND AT ENTRANCE TO JUNIPER RUN,,PROB B DARK BY THE TIME I GET THER,,N COUPLE DRANKS DEEP,,NO TELLIN WHER ILLE B,,LOL ,,AND THE BLUE CREEK LOGDE RD IS A FEW MILES WEST OF THE ST JOHNS RIVER AFTER U CROSS THE BRIDGE HEADING WEST,,GOOGLE BLUE CREEK LODGE RD IN ASTOR FL

Return to “Airboat Talk”