verry special family of air boater's

Longest running airboat discussion on the internet.
scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

verry special family of air boater's

Postby scrambletown » Tue May 29, 2012 8:27 am

well after helping many people on lake george over the years with towing,jump starting,fuel,mechanical break down's. both kicker boats and blow boats.
it was my turn saturday, memorial day weekend.
yep scrambletown was towing a boat that was broke down when I broke down.
there's not enough money or words to thank GEROLD,TRAVIS, the ground rattler group.
or wildcard, MEREL these are the finest people you would ever want to meet.
and others that stoped to help.
STAN AND SHERILL also they were on their way when they found out MEREL was on his way.....
they all stoped in middle of their fun to help me. if your an airboater its not will i need help but when. and you can belive sooner or later you will.
we airboaters joke around on s/a and sometimes get mad with each other. but when the chips are down the one you just argued with on here will be the first to help.
and the juniper run was a blast sunday a fine group of people, HUNTER and myself cooked a load of food that the finest restaurant's couldn't compete with.
a happy ending to a good or perfect weekend.
---------------------------------------THANKS EVERYONE-------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------RICKY AND KAREN--------------------------------------------------
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Tony480
Site Supporter - I
Site Supporter - I

Re: verry special family of air boater's

Postby Tony480 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

They are all without a doubt great people. I broke my trailer axle a couple weeks ago and Stay,beagle,tyson,vern and others came to help. Great guys.

aherr520
Site Supporter - III
Site Supporter - III

Postby aherr520 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:22 am

it was a great day sunday even though it rained a little,Stan, Vern and everyone are good people for sure and can cook some great food.all though I did hear of a problem on sat. at the volleyball court I don't know what that was all about :scratch:
aaof member

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Postby scrambletown » Tue May 29, 2012 9:37 am

aherr520 wrote:it was a great day sunday even though it rained a little,Stan, Vern and everyone are good people for sure and can cook some great food.all though I did hear of a problem on sat. at the volleyball court I don't know what that was all about :scratch:

I'm pretty sure that started because someone was sticking there nose where it shouldn't have been.
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

caveman
Southern Airboat Member

Postby caveman » Tue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

Great post, Great people :old_glory:

GAR GAL
Site Supporter - VIII
Site Supporter - VIII

Postby GAR GAL » Tue May 29, 2012 10:06 am

I'm pretty sure that started because someone was sticking there nose where it shouldn't have been.

I'm still not sure what the issue was, but it certainly did not justify vandalizing someone's airboat and deliberately blowing our stuff everywhere.
14' Diamondback - 383 Stroker - 2.7 Ballistic - 3 Blade R

bigworm470
Southern Airboat Member

Postby bigworm470 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

scrambletown i would have to agree with you 100% this past Sunday was my first time up there on Lake George and i had a great time meeting new people. Thanks agian Tony for seeing those loose motor mounts in the rear that could have been real ugly and for helping with the small fuel leak. Cant wait to go back.

scrambletown
Southern Airboat Member

Postby scrambletown » Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 am

GAR GAL wrote:

I'm still not sure what the issue was, but it certainly did not justify vandalizing someone's airboat and deliberately blowing our stuff everywhere.

agreed----100%
read for life
philippians 4-13
john 3-16
deuteronomy 22-5
leviticus 20-13
luke 6-37

Return to “Airboat Talk”